Why me?

I sat at the table while Aaron was getting the water. When I saw the glass in his hand, I felt something. Something I didn't like. I was afraid. The glass was the same grey as in my dream.
"AARON, NO!" I yelled and slapped the glass out of his hand, making it shatter on the floor, sharp pieces going everywhere.
Aaron's eyes turned red for a second, before returning to their normal color.
"Aphmau! What was that?!" Aaron asked.
"I.. I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking! It- It just scared me."
Aaron put his hand on my shoulder, then kissed my forehead.
"It's alright. Sorry I yelled at you, you surprised me." Aaron said, and smiled.

~

I woke up hearing sirens. I sat up and looked outside to see people gathered around police.
I opened my window to hear what's going on.
"-Lycan is here, please, if you see him or-"
"Wait, an Ultim-"
"Why can't we leave! I'm contacting my lawy-"
"- can an Ultima be here of all places?-"
"What do we do?"

"An.. Ultima?" Tronix whispered to himself.
Lycan..  hmm.. I'll watch out for that name.
I checked the clock. It's 3 am. I decided to go check out the matter more closely.

As I entered the crowd, I heard the policeman yell through megaphones.
"If you see or hear anyone by the name of Lycan, you are to report them to us immediately. They are suspected to be a family with the Ultima curse. Please have caution-"
I've heard enough.
"How do you even know it's them? Do you have any proof?!" I said, pushing my way to the front.
"I'm all the proof they have." Said a man with a grey streak in his hair. "Well?" I asked.
"I used to be a Werewolf, but I had my ears and tail taken away from me by Aaron Lycan. He is the one carrying the Ultima Curse. He's the one who turned me into a human." He said.
"Oh, well, what's your name?" I asked.
"My name's Ein, how do you do?"

~

The Werewolf ran off, just leaving me here. Why did he run away? He realized I was a Meifwa, maybe he's just uncomfortable around them.
I looked back over the railing and saw someone still down there.
But, I looked down too much and quickly threw myself back onto the pavement, and sighed. That was a long drop.
I decided to go down there. Maybe it's someone I know. It's too dark to tell.

~Time Skip~

I stood next to the person, and sat down next to them. They had the flower pattern on the blue shirt. It was Garroth.
"Garroth?" I asked. He jumped.
"What? Oh, Louise, it's just you." He sighed.
I wish I could ask what was wrong, but I already knew. If I tell him that I saw, would he be mad?
But, if I asked him what's wrong..
"What's on your mind, Garroth?"
WAIT.
Was that too casual? I should've been more sympathetic. But if I did that, he would think I have pity on him. Most guys don't like that.. but the phrase I said, makes it seem like I don't care at all..
"Nothing really, I just.. well.."
I can't lie, just say it!
"I kind of miss home."
I CANT SAY IT, I CANT SAY IT!!
"Hmm, well, when I miss home, I.. err.."
Think.. THINK!
"I just try to have fun. Even though home is so far away, we came here for a reason, right? And that reason is TO HAVE FUN!" I say, and jumped to my feet.
"Home is where the heart is, and from what I can see.."
I held out a hand to Garroth.
"Our hearts are right here."
---------------------
I ship it.
Garrouise.
I made the ship name. It will live.