"Leave her alone." My father said in his accent and she stabbed one of the four agents and he threw the other to the side, he put the knife in one of the men's neck and then he junk it out quickly, and started stabbing the other man, the fourth man caught my dad off guard and he stumbled back getting back close to me. And they shot him in his neck and his neck jerked back, causing him to stumbled, then he shot him in his stomach and I screamed. As he fell on the top of my lap.

Tears streamed down my face, I tried my best to cover up his blood. He looked up at me losing all of his life.

"Asha you are strong....I love you baby girl." He said and I cried in on his cheek and and kissed him on his cheek. "I love you too." I said, and he took in his last breath, and I saw police cars coming, and I glared at the man and he looked scared, I could feel the heat in my body increase, the whole entire house shook. Another man got up and they looked at each other in fear of me, my veins were popping out and I stood up ignoring all of the pain, I could feel myself getting stronger. I picked both men up with one swipe of my hand,

"I'm going to enjoy EVERY minute of this." I said through my gritted teeth, police officer banged down my door and told me to release them, with my one swipe of my finger I broke all of their necks and they all dropped to the floor, the men that I continued to hold up were so shocked, I still had tears in my eyes.

"I have every right to come after your families and murder each of them, but since I am not a hatful person, I will let you kill each other, by my hand. I slammed them together and did it repeatedly, and they bleed out with all of the hits. Then I dropped them on our glass table and watched the glass pierce through their skin, while their blood dropped everywhere.

I calmed myself when I came to realize what I had done.

I walked over to my parents lifeless bodies and I put them back on my lap and I soaked myself in tears, I took my mothers and fathers rings off and I put them in my hand and I kissed them. And then I kissed their heads and just hugged them to me.

"Asha." I heard a voice from behind me say, and I turned around slowly and I looked up and saw some man in a iron suit I stood up quickly. He took his mask off.

I raised my hand to defend myself. "Don't do anything Asha, I am not here to hurt you, I'm Tony Stark, I am here to help you." He said and I finally recognized who it was, and he helped me with my parents and I rode with him as the thunder got louder and I rode out of my neighborhood, leaving my old life behind me.

*************END OF FLASHBACK***********

T'challa looked at me and I was sitting up in his bed by now. He looked up at me.

"This is why I was so reluctant to leave, Tony is all I had left from a old life that I used to live." I said to T'challa and more tears were in my eyes. This happened eight years ago and I still am crying like it just happened to me.

He whipped my tears off my face, and he kissed my cheek. He grabbed me by waist and he laid his head on my stomach. I smiled at his gestures.

"I can not ever imagine what you felt like, I know that killed you on the inside, and you are so strong to have left that gate alone, I want to be like you." He said and I looked at the bottom of his head as he confessed how he had been feeling.

"I have so much hate for Cap and Bucky, but I am trying to let that go, I am trying so hard." He said and I understood what he was saying. I sympathize with him.

"Let's not be sad right now, I'm done being sad." I said to him and he looked at me and sat up.

"What?" He said and smiled at me and he kissed my forehead, and I grabbed him by his hair and I kissed his lips and he pulled me in closer and kissed me back. I smiled at him in delight. He laid me down and started kissing me deeper. He groaned as I started running my hands up his body. I giggled at him, and he kissed my neck and I held my head back and moaned out loud. He smiled at me because he knew what he was doing.  He looked at me and I knew exactly what he was thinking.

Nope nope nope not ready kinda scared, what am I a little kid?

"I...I don't think I'm ready." I said to him. "I'm sorry." I said.

"No Asha don't be sorry" he said, looking at me. "I respect you and I will not take advantage of you, I will start when we both are ready, I don't think I was ready either, we were both in the moment." He said showing me respect and I hugged him and he hugged me back and he laid back down with me in his arms. And he kissed me one last time for the night. Lightning struck and I jumped a little and he held me tighter.

"Just try and sleep love." He said and I put my head on his chest and I closed my eyes, and focused on his heartbeat and I went to sleep.

******************

The next day I woke up in T'Challa's bed and T'challa wasn't in there, I stood up and walked to his balcony and I sat down looking at how gorgeous it looked outside, I've been in Wakanda for two days now and I can't get enough of it.

"Hey Asha." I heard Nakia say from behind me.

"Hey Nakia." I said to her and she looked at me, and smirked. I shook my head at her.

She sat in front of me and smiled at me again. "So..." She said.

"So?" I asked.

"How was it?" She asked and I kicked her foot.

"We didn't have sex Nakia." I said to her and she frowned.

"Mhmm." She said. "The way you both looked at each other all last night, and you slept with him in his bed." She said.

"For the sake of my sanity, I don't like storms, they remind me of my past."I said to her. And she looks at me.

"Okay I am going to believe you." She said to me. "So you both were not even close?" She asked me, she was becoming my best friend already.

"We were but I wasn't ready." I said to her and she laughed at me and shrugged.

"He is an amazing man though. Like a freaking god. So so so so so fine and intelligent, I just can't get enough of him to be honest." I said to her leaning my head back on the wall. and she smiled at me.

"Nakia, Asha." T'challa said walking out to the balcony I heard him clear his throat and he helped me up and then Nakia and he smiled at me, I knew he heard me I looked embarrassed for a second.

"Same to you." He said. But he stumbled, "I..I mean you are a goddess, beauty, intelligent." He said and I smiled.

"Alright alright, enough if that you guys." Nakia said to me and I laughed at her.

"Anyways, I have come to get you all because we have a mission to go on." He said.

"Where?" I asked.

"America." He said.

"We have to capture a man named Ulysses Klaw." He said and I knew who he was talking about, I just was shocked that we had to capture him.

"Why?"  I asked.

*******************

So I hope you all liked this chapter, I'm sorry for this late update but I have been so busy with work and school and that crap is tiring. But I love you all thank you for all of the love and support that you all have given me, all of the comments votes and messages that you have sent me is outstanding I love you all so very much!!!❤️❤️ I've done so much research this week looking deep into the characters I even purchased both of the black panther official books and I read those and I am so amazed, so that's what took so long to update don't be mad at me lol!