That's so gay

Hands flowing down my back
One thousand hours, I'll never leave
Our romance
Is a love trance
And now we'll never part
One thousand hours
Of such a love shower
We'll never stop once we start~~~~

"Tré... Am I the... the bottom?"

"For this time," he smirks. I roll my eyes... damnit I don't wanna he butt fucked! That's so gay...

"God... fine, alright! But tonight it's my turn to top, okay??"

Tré smirks, "I'm alright with that," and with that statement he moves his tongue down and starts licking my neck followed with sucking.

"God Tré," I say in pure pleasure, "you're so good."

"I know," and with that he flips me over... I am not ready...

"Shit I don't think I'm ready," I squeal.

"You'll do fine baby, I'll hold your hand," Tré coos, grabbing my hand. He leads are locked hands to the bed frame, above my head. Tré places his bulb just above my entrance, positioning himself. Shitshitshitshit Iamnotfuckingready.

Slowly, Tré enters my damned asshole. He begins grinding his way deeper, and I let out a grunt, this shit hurts... it's like he's peeling something apart that feels like it should NOT be peeled. "Shit shit, fuck," he goes deeper, hitting the bottom. I've just been torn apart. He does all this slowly... Until suddenly, he quickly comes out and slams back in, "FUCK TRÉ, WHAT THE FU-" before I can finish my complaint scream, Tré quickly muffles my mouth with his hand.

"Shhh baby, I know it hurts," Tré whispers in my ear, "but you're gonna wake up your parents and get us ca-ahh-ught," Tré mutters, gasping in between his words from the pleasure. Glad he's enjoying this.

Suddenly Tré hits something that makes me scream with pleasure, "AHHH TRÉ," his hand is still around my mouth, thankfully. Tré mumbles back at me and I feel his hand trace down to my hard on. He begins to slowly palm me, but goes faster every second.

Tré keeps hitting that spot over and over, and damn does it feel good.

"ooohhhh, goddd," Tré moans, bitting my ear. I begin to thrust into him. With my free hand I hold the bed sheets tight, digging my fingers into the them. I lay the tip of my head down on the bed, and moan softly, trying not to scream. I bite my tongue.

"Ohhh Tré," I moan, he feels so good. He grinds harder and harder into me, palming me faster and faster... I can't take this anymore, as I open my mouth to speak, Tré begins to bite and suck on my neck, shitshitshit. "Tr-Tré I can't- I'm gonna-" and I cum. Uhhh that feels better.

Tré cums soon after... I hate the feeling of all this liquid in my ass... This is so fucked.
Tré rolls over, by my side, letting go of my, now sweaty, hand. "Damn Billie," he mumbles scooting closer to me, and grabbing my naked body, rapping our legs together. I place my head on his chest, and he begins playing with my hair.

"Love you," I whisper, right before I fall asleep.

—————
I LOVE YOU OH SO PATIENT PEOPLE SO MUCH!!! IM SO TERRIBLY SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG ASS DELAY!!! I had horrid writers block for MONTHS, I'm so sorry. Thank you so much to all of you who waited and stuck with me. All your comments never fail to make my day. You don't know how much your support and patients means to me. Love you all so much. Working on future chapters.
PS- after your long ass wait, you get a shit chapter... I'm sorry, I've never written smut before... like E V E R... I'll be better next time.