She Is

Tre's P.O.V.

Billie rummaged through the fridge while I sat at the island and watched.

"Hey,BeeJ?"

"Yeah Tré?," Billie responded, still scavenging for food.

"I think I'ma head home..."
Billie closed the fridge and turned to look at me. He looked brought down by my words.

"Did... Did I do something wrong?"

"No!! Not at all, you're perfect Billie. But I've been at your house for like two days now and I think it's time I head home."

"...Yeah, probably"

"You gonna be okay?"

"Mhm, I'll probably hang out with Mike, or Amanda"
Holy fuck, I forgot about Amanda... Is Billie gonna break up with her or..? Shit..

"Y-yeah.. You can always text me if ya need me"

"Got it," he winked, coming over to the island and kissing me... It suddenly felt wrong, and I pulled away. Billie gave me a confused look.

"I-i should g-go... B-bye," I told, not even being able to look Billie in the eye.

"You okay Tré?," he said confused and concerned.

"Mhm," I said before speeding out the door. As soon as I exited let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. Then I walked back to my place, which wasn't too far, just a few blocks.

When I opened the door I was greeted by my father. He wasn't worried since I had been texting him that I was at a friends house.

"Happy your finally home," he smiled, pointing at the piling dishes.
Yeah, no wonder your lazy ass is happy..
I rolled my eyes, pushing passed him and heading downstairs, to the laundry room. That's where my drums are..

I excitingly jumped on them and immediately started playing.

"1, 2, 3, 4, GO"
I beat all the anger away. Every little doubt about Amanda just thrown into the tune.

~~~30 minutes later~~~

My phone begin to ring. It was Tom.

"Hey Tom, what's up?"

"Heyo Tré! Travis's sick, Mark's at school, and I just wanna play with someone.. You up for drumming?"

"Heh, that's what I'm doing right now actually. Bring your guitar over, I've already got a speaker," I replied. Tom's the best singer out there! ((Keep in mind, Tré hasn't heard Billie sing yet lmao))

"Sweet!! Thanks Tré, I can always count on you, see ya soon," he thanked, hanging up.

~~~5 minutes later~~~

"TRÉ ANSWER THE DOOR," I heard from upstairs... God, does he not realize my dad's home..

I hurried to the door and answered to see Tom standing there, practically jumping with excitement. He grabbed my hand and bolted downstairs, me being forced to follow.