{1} Hope and Skye Mikaelson

***

***

In the middle of nowhere is a big, white house. Inside of the house lives three girls, a mother and two daughters. The mother's name is Hayley Marshall and the daughters' names are Hope and Skye Mikaelson. Hayley flipped the light switch on and she started to walk up the stairs. She climbed inside of the attic and she pulled the little string to turn on the light.  Hayley walked over to a coffin that was sat on the ground and stared at it. She leaned down and opened the top of it to reveal Elijah Mikaelson.

Hayley would usually come up here to see him. Of course though, he wasn't able to talk to her because of the state he was in. Hayley stared at him for a couple more minutes before closing the coffin and leaving the attic. She walked to the one place you'd expect her to, her daughters' room. The two girls were on Hope's bed coloring pictures. Hope had gingerish-brown hair and blue eyes while Skye had brown hair and brown eyes. The two continued to color not looking up to acknowledge their mother's presence. Suddenly, the three girls heard the sound of a car pulling in.

Hope and Skye smiled, "Is that her?" They both asked. They were really excited to see Mary again. Mary was the one to watch them while their mother had to go and do stuff.

"Let me check. Stay inside." Hayley said to the two girls. Skye and Hope nodded, and Hayley walked outside. Hayley stood on the porch and saw a blue truck pulling in which meant that Mary was here. The blue truck came to a stop and Mary stepped out of the car as Hayley was walking to meet her.

"Well, now, aren't you a sight?" Mary said smiling.

"You're sure no one followed you?" Hayley asked the elder woman.

"I've been avoiding trouble since well before you were born. Now, where's those little girls?" Mary asked happy to see the two girls again.

"Did you find it?" Hayley asked. The smile fell off of Mary's face and she sighed. "Mary, please. After all this time, I am this close to getting them back. I found a cure for Freya's poison, I got a witch to siphon Rebekah's hex."

"So you're really gonna do it? Cure 'em and then wake 'em up? Did you ever stop to think, Hope and Skye might be better off without 'em?" Mary asked the woman. Mary thought that the Mikalesons were gonna be a bad influence on Hope and Skye. Hayley didn't agree with what Mary thought though, Hayley wanted to get them back because she made a promise to her little girls. A promise that she fully intended on keeping.

"I made a promise." Was Hayley's only response to Mary's question.

"To who? To Elijah?" Mary questioned.

"To my daughters," Hayley replied. Mary stopped talking and only stared at the brunette in front of her. "I promised them a home where they would feel safe and protected by the people that love them. Mary, they are Mikaelsons, too. They've inherited all of their enemies and a power that I don't understand. They need someone to teach them to control it. I can't do this on my own." She needed the Mikaelsons to help with Hope and Skye. Hayley could have Freya help teach Hope and Skye magic, and to keep it under control. Right now they couldn't control their powers well. Hope had to wear a bracelet and Skye wore a necklace, both objects were made to helpe keep their magic under control.