Past Romance - RC

Start from the beginning

"Sorry babe, we're due its been too long since we've watched it together." You explained.

"That's true. But it's not like we will be watching anyways." He coughed.

"What did you say?" You asked.

"Nothing, nothing. Just play the movie." He said as he wrapped his arm around you and you cuddled.

20 minutes into the movie, you realized that he was no longer watching the movie, he was staring at you.

"Richard stop staring." You giggled.

"I can't help it, you're so beautiful." He says making you blush.

You can't help but stare at his lips. You've been craving to kiss them the whole evening. Right as you were about to say something, he crashes his lips onto yours. You were surprised but you kissed him back. It felt good to have his lips on yours again after two long years. As you were making out, he lowered his hand towards your crotch. He moved your thong to the side and started to rub your clit. He then shoved two fingers into you. It took you by surprise so you moaned during the kiss. As he continued to thrust his fingers inside you, you started to palm his dick through his sweatpants. You then put your hand inside his pants and realized he wasn't wearing boxers so you just started to stroke his length.

"Mmmm... Richard... faster." You moan as he began to speed up his hand motions.

"I want to try something." He says as he removes his fingers from your vagina as licks them clean.

"Take your clothes off." He adds. You both strip down naked.

He lies down on the couch and tells you to do the same facing away from him. So you get on top of him and wait for further demands. You then gasp in surprise as he began to eat your pussy. You couldn't stop moaning. His tongue was circling your clit and sucking on it repeatedly. He then inserted his tongue inside your opening making you scream. As he continues to eat you out, you decide to suck his long dick. You bob your head up and down nonstop. Your gag reflexes aren't the best but, nevertheless, you still try to deep throat him. As you held the deep throat, you heard him groaning. You loved hearing him groan and moan. You felt him insert a finger into you while he continued to suck on your clit and that motivated you to suck on his tip as hard as you could while massaging his balls. You felt him twitch in your mouth and, at the same time, you felt a knot form in your stomach. You both released onto each other.

"I forgot how good you taste." He smirks while grabbing you and straddling you onto his lap. He grabbed your boobs and began to suck on your right nipple which made you moan loudly.

"Shhhh... you're going to wake up Aaliyah!" He whispered then moved on to the left nipple.

"Sorry but you're making me moan so much." You say as he starts to kiss and suck on your neck, leaving you with a hickey.

"That means I'm doing my job properly." He answers with a big smile on his face.

He picks up you, kisses you and lays you down on the couch. He spreads your legs and rubbed the tip of his dick around your clit. Then lowered it to your opening. He would tease you by applying pressure on your opening but not actually penetrating you.

"DALE PAPA! Stop teasing and fuck me already!" You yelled.

"Okay okay I will!" He then slowly inserts his dick inside of you. You gasped.

"You're so tight, baby!" He adds and he begins to increase his pace.

"MMM DADDY DON'T STOP!" You yell.

As he thrusts super hard into you, he licks his fingers and puts them on your clit and began to rub it in a circular motion. His actions made your back curve and turned you into a moaning mess. You couldn't catch your breath. It's been so long since you've felt this good and you were so glad that Richard was the one to do that. So you reached for his neck and pulled him down and kissed him passionately as he continued to thrust himself into you. You then put his hand on his chest for him to stop. He removed himself from your wet pussy and licked you clean before turning you over into doggy style. He then slammed into you so hard that his big dick managed to keep hitting your g-spot which repeatedly sent chills down your spine. You gasped and moaned. His throbbing dick felt so good in your tight pussy. He then grabbed your braid and started pulling on it which turned you on.

"Daddy... I think I've been very naughty!" You whisper.

"What did you say?" He asked playing along.

"I THINK I'VE BEEN NAUGHTY!" You scream as he thrusts into you so hard.

"I think you need to spank me daddy!" You add.

"I think so too!" He replied as he let go of your braid and smacked your ass.

His thrusts became sloppy so you figured that he must've been tired so you pulled him out you and began walking to the kitchen to get him a glass of water. He followed you. As you reached for the cups in the high cupboard, you felt him grab your waist. He then turned you around and placed you on the counter. He kissed you roughly, spread your legs and ate you out before slamming his dick into you again. As he picked up his pace, you wrapped your legs around his waist, placed your arms around his neck and kissed him. His dick was rubbing against your vaginal walls which made your eyes roll to the back of your head and made you bite your lip. You were trying not to moan but he was penetrating you so fast that you couldn't help yourself. Moments later, you felt a knot in your stomach.

"I'm gonna cum!" You say and with that information, he thrusts quickly in order for you to reach your high.

As you came, you moaned loudly which lead to your whole body shaking. He continued to fuck you until his dick started twitching. He took himself out of you and you quickly jumped off the counter and got down on your knees and let him cum on your face. He mostly came in your mouth so you swallowed and sucked his dick a little more to finish him off. Once you were done, you got up and put your arms around his neck as he put his arms around your waist. He kissed you passionately and held you so tight. After a minute, you removed yourself from his lips to get some air and made eye contact with him.

"Richard, I-" He placed his finger over your mouth.

"No, me first. Y/N, I never stopped loving you. You are my best friend and the love of my life. I know we haven't had a lot of time to spend with each other alone since I've been in the band. But I want you to know that I will always love you, no matter what. You are the only one for me. Words cannot describe how much I love you. And I know we were kind of young to start a family but, honestly baby, I wouldn't have traded it for anything in this world. I love you, my queen, and I promise to always be there for our little princess, no matter what." He says.

"Richard, I love you so much more! I'm so lost without you." You say as you begin to cry.

"No no no don't cry my beautiful queen!" He says as he hugs you tight. He then picks you up in bridal style.

"Let's go make another baby!" He adds as he brings you upstairs, making you laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!💕
Don't forget to vote and comment!😊