Past Romance - RC

Richard Camacho... He's that guy from CNCO, right? Yes and no. He is that guy from CNCO but he's also the guy who was two years older than you that grew up next door. He's also the guy who has been your best friend since you were kids. He's also the guy that you loved your whole life. He's also the guy who brought you to his prom as his date. He was also the guy you got drunk with that night and lost your virginity to. And he is now the father of your daughter Aaliyah. But he is also the guy who left to audition for La Banda when he found out you were pregnant to provide for your future baby.

He has been in the band for two years now and you haven't had a lot of time to spend with him. He's usually only in town for a day or two and he usually takes Aaliyah and goes to visit his family. But this time, he's staying for a week so that means you guys will have some time to spend together. You miss your best friend. You never stopped loving him. He arrives Tuesday afternoon. You and Aaliyah are going to pick him up from the airport.

*Tuesday afternoon*

You and Aaliyah arrived at the airport and you went to wait at arrivals. You sat Aaliyah in her stroller and you gave her a cardboard sign that said: "Daddy". She looked so cute.

*15 minutes later*

"Look Aaliyah, there's Daddy!" you point out to her. She laughed uncontrollably.

"Y/N! Aaliyah!" Richard yells as he runs over towards you. He grabs Aaliyah from her stroller and hugs you. His hugs are so warm.

"How was the flight?" you asked.

"It was fine, but it was really long." he answered. "I was sitting next to Chris and he wouldn't stop snoring."

"Lo siento papa. Hola, Y/N!" Chris says as he walks by.

"Hola Chris. Como esta?" You ask him.

"Bien y tu?" He replied.

"Muy bien. I'm just happy Richard is home!" You answered.

While you were talking to Chris, Richard was playing with Aaliyah. They have such a good relationship. After the boys left, you, Richard and Aaliyah left to go home. By the time, you got home it was already 6pm. So you went to make supper. You decided to make spaghetti because that was the only thing you knew how to cook. After supper, you did the dishes while Richard played with Aaliyah. You took this to your advantage and went to shower once you were done with the dishes. You had a lot of time to think when you were showering, its been so long since you and Richard have been alone together. You haven't had sex with anyone since you were with him at prom and since you got pregnant with Aaliyah but that was two years ago. You couldn't help but think of all the fans he must've slept with during his tour. That made you sad but it made you optimistic that maybe tonight will be a special night for you. After your shower, you braided your hair and put on one of Richard's oversized shirts and a thong.

"Rich? Where are you?" you asked while walking out of your room.

"I'm putting Aaliyah to sleep" he responds.

"Okay, I'm going to go downstairs and pick out a movie for us." You say.

"Perfect. I'll be down in a minute." He answers.

All of a sudden, you got really nervous. What if, you guys have sex and you get pregnant again. What if, he doesn't feel the same way about you anymore. What if, what if.

"Get it together, Y/N!" you whisper to yourself.

"Who are you talking to?" You hear Richard ask as he walks towards you shirtless. He's only wearing sweatpants.

"Just myself. So I picked my all-time favourite movie. So just bare with me." You said as you bite your lip.

"Big Daddy again?" He whined and pouted as he sat down on the couch.