Chapter XXI: Break's Over

I was getting my things ready for school tomorrow. Then I remember something that I forgot to ask about my father. 

So I went to him and said, "Dad, can I talk to you upstairs in my room?" 

Father replied, "Sure, Noah. Just let me finish with something important here and I'll be with you in your room soon." 

I nodded and went upstairs to my room to wait for my father to come up too. I was laying down on my bed, daydreaming about the week.

Then Father knocks on my door and enters. He saw me and sat down on my bed. "You have something tell to me?" He asked. I nodded. "What is it, Noah?" He questioned. "Dad, Do you remember the game that you bought me since Monday?" I asked. "What about it?" He said. "Well. When I played its campaign throughout the week, there are many things that might sound familiar to you." I said. "I'm listening." Father replies back.

"Well, There is a girl and her name is Maria. She appears to look like mom but younger. As well, Alpha who is the Captain of the silver wolves looks like you that it's her crush or boyfriend. There was also this old man, more like a wizard named Lawrence and he told me that I am in danger or important since I am the chosen one to the world. I was really confused on what he is talking about but he told me to speak to you because Lawrence mentioned that you met him before. Is it true, dad?"

Father peeks out of my room and looked left and right from the hallways, no one was there. Then began to whisper to me. "It's true, Noah. Everything that you've so far learned about your destiny in Quardonia is true. The world soon is going to end under the hands of darkness and I couldn't allow that to happen yet which is why Earth needs a hero, someone who can prevent world domination from evildoers, I allowed superior beings to chose you to become a chosen one. I am sorry to put your life in danger for the sake of others, Noah. May God forgive what I've done to you. I wanted to show him that we could be more than sinners, that we could try to serve to God from now and beyond. Our ancestors Adam and Eve might have disobeyed God's command of not eating the tree of knowledge of good and evil, but there is a way to be forgiven from our sins because of his only son, Jesus Christ." He whispered and hugged me.

"Dad, I forgive you. Don't worry about it, everyone makes mistakes. As long as I have faith in God, I will be alright. Beside, I think I can defend myself from baddies." I replied.

"Did you tell your mom about this, Noah?" Father quietly asked.

"No, I haven't. Why?" I said.

 "Because...I don't want her to get involved into this sort of things. Once you know, then life will never be quite the same." He answered.

"But dad, we have to tell her and my sisters. Family must stay always together even if we are in the good or bad times of our lives." I stated.

"Ah, wise words coming from your son, Steven. He is right after all." 

"Lawrence." My Father and I said quietly.

"Time stand still- I order you. No seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, and years pass until I'm through doing what I have to do. Time stand still- I order you."

Time slowly stopped.

"Steven, you told your son about the truth. Now, I shall grant him the amulet of auxilium. With it, He will be allowed to summon either me or my other three siblings to assist him during his journey whenever he needs one of us or all of us."

"Thank you, Lawrence." My father said.

"As long as he has it with him, We will be able to save him from anything. I must depart, I hope to see you two again soon."

"I will praise the Lord according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high."

Time went back to normal and Lawrence disappeared. My father hugged me tightly when he left. Ironically, my mother knocked on the door and entered my room. "What are you two talking about?" She said. "It's a little secret, y'know." My father winked about it. "ooo, okay." She replied. "Well, I just wanna give my baby a goodnight kiss." She stated. My mother kissed me on my cheeks, I blushed. "Pray before you go to sleep, Honey." She demanded me. "Yes, mom." I said. My father kissed my forehead and got up from my bed. Then my parents said, "goodnight." and closed my bedroom door. "Pray and Sleep!" My mom reminded me.

Psalm 4:8 "In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety."

To be continued...