Introduction

This is not how I pictured my day would go. One minute I'm singing karaoke, drunk of course, now I'm in a trunk being drove to god knows where. I can hear some faint music and feel the bass. It sounds like Saturnz Barz? Well, at least my kidnapper has a good taste in music. I sigh and try to feel around for anything to use as a weapon. Nothing. There's nothing but carpet. I might as well wait for my death, I think to myself.

I wait for what seems like an hour but was only 10 minutes before the car stops. A car door slams shut before I'm blinded by a street light.

"Come on get out or do I 'ave to carry you?" a raspy voice asks me. When my eyes focus in on him I see that he has green skin and what looks like a Beatles hair cut. Was I just kidnapped by Murdoc? He has a smirk on his face looking at me.

"Eh, no I'm good" I reply and try to stand up. I stumble a little but I catch my balance. I'm standing in front of a worn down brick house with the street light that blinded me in front of it. "Isn't this the house that was used in the Saturnz Barz music video?" I ask.

"So ya know my band?"

"One of my favorite bands, I have mixed emotions about being kidnapped by you. I was stuffed in a trunk after all"

"I wouldn't call it kidnapping iz more of a gentle pursuation" he says walking me to the door. "By the way, what happened to your eye?" 

He's referring to my 8-ball fracture. Like what 2-D has but only on one eye. "I was hit with a golf club when I was 15" I answer as we walk in. The house looks more like a home since the music video.

"Bring another girl home, Murdoc?" Noodle asks in her Japanese accent.

"Actually I brought another member of the band, This is 1-D she's gonna be back up vocals" Murdoc explains.

"I'm who and I'm what?"

A/n: short introduction to my first story. I'd gladly appreciate any comments or votes or some criticism. Thanks!