Chapter 3

She made her way out of the office. Many of her brother's employees disliked her brother drastically and some of them joked to her that they wished she had taken over the office instead. "Kate?!" Kate recognised that voice, it belonged to Talia who she was involved with; not romantically, purely sexual. Kate stopped in her tracks, turning towards the blonde. "Talia." She purred. Kate loved the dynamic of the pair because Talia was a 32-year-old yet, Kate could make her act 10 years younger by purring one word in the right tone. Talia visibly shuddered, almost dropping the paperwork in her hands, her cheeks turning a crimson shade.

"D-do you want to do something tonight?" She swallowed. Kate found it amusing how nervous the dark blonde was around her. She fought the urge to chuckle. She cleared her throat, piercing Talia's eyes with her seductive gaze. Kate stepped forward towards the dark blonde who visibly shuddered. She slowly leaned over Talia placing her mouth next to the blonde's ear. "What did you have in mind?" She whispered. The dark blonde's fingers gripped her paperwork as she swallowed hard. "I-I thought we could have dinner at my place." Kate's smile turned into a smirk. She had other plans. Kate wrapped a hand around the dark blonde's wrist, leading her back to Kate's office which was around the corner. Kate opened the door with haste, holding it open for the dark blonde following her. She pulled the blinds down. She locked the door's bolt. "Set those papers down on my desk." She commanded, her lust getting the better of her. The dark blonde did as she was instructed. Placing the papers on her desk. Talia turned around to face Kate. Kate shook her head. "Turn back around and sit on my desk. The way I like you too." Kate's domineering side came out when she was with Talia. Kate walked over to Talia's naked body; who's arms and knees held her body up on her desk. Her legs were spread apart waiting for Kate's touch. Kate slowly walked over to the desk opening her drawer. She rummaged around through the handcuffs, the egg vibrator, the ball gag, a flogger and the blind fold.

Kate pouted her lips in thought letting her mind wonder to which apparatus she should use. She picked up the egg vibrator, the blindfold and flogger. She held up the three items. Before anything could happen, she needed to set a safe word and to gain consent off the dark blonde. Kate couldn't physically do anything sexual to anyone without the consent. "Are you sure you want this Talia?" She asked sincerely, completely forgetting she was dominant right now. Talia nodded her head. "Yes Kate, you don't have to ask me every time." She chuckled. Kate nodded her head. "Safe word?" Talia paused, trying to think of one. "Red." She replied cautiously, not knowing if that was a wise word. Kate nodded her head. "Okay, let's begin."

Kate walked behind Talia, lightly scratching along her back which caused the dark blonde to shudder. Kate pulled up the flogger examining it before its use. She looked at Talia's body admiring the beauty. Before giving her perk ass a flog. The dark blonde let out a squeak. Kate could feel the arousal building up in herself. The dominatrix walked around to the face of the dark blonde. She slipped the blind fold around her head.

On cue Kate's phone began to ring. She growled in frustration. She picked up the ringing device pressing the answer key. "Hello?" She asked, no bitterness or annoyance sounded in her words. Being a trained assassin taught her to hide any slight of emotion because if anyone was to appeal to that emotion it could be life threatening for Kate. "Change of plan, your flight leaves in 4 hours. Hurry." It was Matt. He sounded impatient, worrying about time. Kate hung up her phone slamming it onto the desk in front of her. "Sorry, duty calls." She apologised. She removed the blindfold off her submissive. Talia stayed completely quiet. Kate put the items she was planning to use back into her desk drawer. Talia put her clothes back on studying Kate carefully as if she was an art piece. Kate waited for the dark blonde to look presentable before she excused herself.

"When will I see you next?" She asked, genuinely worried that she wouldn't see her dominatrix for more time than she was willing to wait. Kate's body tensed at the desperation in Talia's voice, was she getting aroused or irritated because of it? she didn't have a clue. Kate shrugged "Talia, I honestly don't know. A couple of weeks, a month. Not that long." She kissed her cheek darting out of the office to pack her bags for her two-hour drive to the airport. Talia slumped her body leaning on Kate's desk wondering why Kate never let her in. Why Kate had to be so secretive all the time. Talia didn't even know where Kate lived better yet, what her middle name was.

Kate drove her black Cadillac back to her apartment. She packed a suitcase with her trench coat, her trousers, lounging clothes, dresses, her shoes and boots, her electric toothbrush she went to reach into her armoury but realised it would be pointless because she knew that the UK had a gun ban. She had to keep all her weapons in her favourite room which made her feel naked, almost. Kate glanced up at her re-modelled grandfather clock hanging in between her lounge and kitchen. She had a little over 3 hours to go before her flight. Better to be early rather than late she thought. Snatching up her car keys heading for the front door she was ready for what the next couple of weeks brought.