Chapter 4- Friends (Part Two)

Sky knew where some of the others were. Kylina and Cally Ain hung around the old harbor, so that's where they checked next. Phoenix asked Sky to change their appearances, so that people wouldn't recognize her. She traded her long,dark hair for a platinum blonde bob and her skin got a little tanned.

They made their way through the old streets and towards the harbor. It wasn't hard to find the twins, they weren't what you would call quiet. "Hey, Kylina, Cally, you there?" Phoenix called. Two girls, with curly brown hair and gold eyes, stepped out.

The taller one walked up to Phoenix, and, without a word exchanged, Phoenix lifted her wrist and the girl took it. Phoenix felt all her memories she had locked away flood back up. She saw her mother get stabbed in the side on the steps of the cathedral. She saw Ace jumping off the side of the cathedral. She saw Captain walking into her cell for the first time, once she woke up after she was captured.

The girl let go. "Sorry, memory checking is a way to figure out who you really are. And you, are obviously Phoenix Artino." Phoenix smiled "Kylina. It's really good to see you." She looked down at the watch she stole on the way here, and realized how late it was. "Let's get some stuff for our 'room' in the subway, it's really empty."

On their way, they literally ran into Laura. She was walking down the street with her face stuffed in a book and, you guessed it, they ran into each other. "LAURA!" Sky cried and hugged Laura so tight she could fainted. "Hi" Laura choked, her book disappearing out of her hand. "Like to join us?" Phoenix asked, barely holding in her laughter. So with Laura joining their party, they set off once again for the closest furniture store. So Exciting.

*I hope you liked it. Next chapter in progress*