The Adventurous Adventures of One Direction

Começar do início

"You must go deep into the Marmatian Swamp and seek the help of an old knight named Paul. He will teach you the ancient art of retrieving pussycats."

"I don't need help. I can do it alone." Harry protests.

"No you can't, Harry. That's why you and Louis will seek out Sir Paul together. Only with teamwork can you save all the pussycats, including your own." Psymon informs the boys.

"Oh no, Molly! Did they get Molly?" Harry interrogates.

"I thought his name was Dusty?" Louis tilts his head in confusion.

"Depends which website you read." Harry informs Louis.

~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, at Louis and Harry's flat, they both go home to check on Molly. Slamming the door open, Harry barges in.

"Molly?" Seeing the room catless, Harry let's out a long procrastination. "Noooooooooooooooo—" Minutes later.. "—oooooooooo!" Harry finally finishes.

"Nice." Louis compliments him.

"Thanks. But Faptaguise, he stole my pussycat. Now, it's personal. Or, should I say, pussy-nal." Louis kicks his balls for his joke again. "My balls."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, in the Wrathosphere, Zayn, Niall and Liam quickly find a way to get inside.

"Whew! We made it inside the Wrathosphere." Niall says in relief.

"Now to make our way to the control room." Liam stays focused.

"This place is a maze. How are we going to find it?" Zayn asks the boys.

"Easy, just follow the pipes along the ceiling." Liam answers his queueing question.

"Duh, it's like you've never been inside a Wrathosphere before." Niall chuckles before walking ahead.

"Nerds." Zayn furrows his eyebrows at the boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Harry and Louis seek the house of Sir Paul in the Martian Swamp.

"Right. The old knight lives in solitude, deep within this swamp." Louis informs Harry while holding a map.

"He lives alone? So that makes him a stag knight." Harry's grin grows wide.

"That's your worst one yet." Louis comments while Harry bows his head. He soon hits his balls again. "Now come along."

"We've been," Harry squeals before shaking of the falsetto. "We've been walking for ages. Are you sure we're going in the right direction?"

"Well, we are following the map." Louis shows his map.

"I think we're going the wrong way."

"What, do you think I can't read maps?"

"That, or you're holding it wrong." Harry's voice grows louder.

"What, with my hands? That's how most humans hold things. But I guess you wouldn't know anything about that." Louis' voice grows as well.

"What? Are you saying I'm not human?"

"I don't know, why don't you ask your four nipples, what they think? Maybe those will give you a clue." Louis shoots back.