The Adventurous Adventures of One Direction

Start from the beginning

"It's on like Donkey Kong." Liam comments.

"What?" Harry raises an eyebrow at Liam.

"Boys, boys! The world is in a tour of need. We cannot afford to squabblelbel- ing." Psymon tilts his head.

"Why, what's up Psymon?" Louis asks eagerly.

"Yeah, what's up? Besides Zayn's hair, 'cause that's really up, isn't it?" Niall lets out a chuckle while Zayn's eyebrows continue to furrow and gives him a death glare. "It's like whoossh." It doesn't take long before the two boys start slapping each other again.

"Reports are coming in all over town. Pussycats are going missing by the thousands." Psymon ignores the two.

"Oh no, what a catastrophe! Or should I say, catastrophe." Harry jokes. Louis hits him in the balls for making that awful pun.

"No, you shouldn't." Louis advices.

"Okay." Harry says in his high voice.

"We just need to get out there and help people find their pussycats!" Louis says cheerfully.

"It may not me as simple as that. We have reason to believe Lord Faptaguise is behind this." The villains image shows up on a screen beside Psymon.

"Lord Faptaguise?!" The boys all chorused in shock.

"But we defeated him in the battle of Zandelor." Liam says, still in shock.

"Well, he's back, and we all know how much Lord Faptaguise hates pussycats." Psymon informs the boys.

"So the pussycats didn't just go missing. They've been kidnapped. Or should I say, catnapped. C-cat, catnipped," he looks among the boys to find a hint of small hope. "Yeah?" Louis once again hits the green-eyed lad in the balls.

"No." Louis shakes his head in disagreement.

"Sorry." Harry squeaks.

"So where is Lord Faptaguise?" Louis pays his attention back to the mission.

"His dreaded tank fortress, the Wrathosphere, has been spotted on the outskirts of town,"

"Mhmm.. Skirts." Harry's smirk grows bigger thinking about skirts.

"Heading east." Psymon continues.

"Towards the Dualmensional Gate!" Liam exclaims.

"Yes, we must act swiftly. If the Wrathosphere escapes to another dimension with the pussycats on board, we will never see them again." Psymon states.

"So what's the plan?" Louis inquires.

"Liam, Niall and Zayn. You three must infiltrate the Wrathosphere and find your way to the control room. It no doubt will be heavily guarded by guards. Niall and Zayn, you must eliminate them, allowing Liam to get an access to the control room." Psymon instructs.

"Easy." Niall puts both of his hands on his waist.

"Piece of pudding." Zayn adds.

"What?" Harry turns his head.

"Liam, once inside the control room, you must hack into the security terminal and open the prison cell doors." Psymon continues his instruction.

"Hey, I am on it, like Donkey Kong-it." Liam says proudly.

"What? No wait, what?" Harry shakes his head in confusion. "Just open the cell doors? But who's gonna round up all the pussycats and get them out of there?"

"Yes, all the pussies. That's where you come in Harry." Psymon says.

"You're telling me." A smirk plays in Harry's lips.