New Kids On The Block (Chapter 13)

"New Kids On The Block."
Seoul, Korea
1234HRS - 22 MAR 2025.

Nayeon's POV

The sun burned brightly on to my skin. My body dripped with huge amounts of sweat.

I ran around the test track trying to beat my own time record.

Cross the line!

I then crossed the line and Y/N looked at his stopwatch.

"56.73 seconds... Nice run babe." Y/N said.

I moved my fully loaded rifle to the side and wiped off my sweat with my palm.

"It ain't.. good enough... Momo is.. 56.69 seconds..." I panted heavily.

"Relax babe... It's just a agility and shooting test... It ain't one competition..." Y/N said while he massaged my shoulder joints a few time.

"Noooo... I want to do better Y/N..." I whined and pouted.

Y/N chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

Suddenly, a big explosion was heard in the sky.

Me and Y/N jumped from the loud bang and immediately looked up.

There was falling debris from the sky with a big fireball coming out from a shape of a big metal bird.

"Is.. that a plane...?" Y/N said with squinting eyes.

"I think it very well is..." I muttered.

Our activation alarm started sounding, signalling everyone in TWICE to gather at the training ground.

We then rushed to the training ground and saw TWICE forming up awaiting orders from Jihyo.

We then joined in and Jihyo started giving command.

"Alright TWICE, a plane was just shot down by a unknown missile. We have been activated to search and help any survivors. Hop in the truck now."

We then rushed in the truck and we set off for the crash site.

-----------------------------

The crash site was big, there was fire everywhere.

We hopped off the truck and immediately started searching for survivors.

Why would someone shoot a missile at hundreds of innocent lives..?

All of the sudden, a huge helicopter flew past, bearing the Russian flag.

"G-guys..?" Chaeyoung stuttered looking at the huge helicopter flying around.

"Change of plan. Get the guns out." Jihyo said in a serious tone.

We all immediately rushed back to the truck and took our rifles out.

The helicopter then started shooting its inbuilt heavy machine gun.

"Woah!!" Sana exclaimed. We all then took cover under some buildings to avoid getting shot at.

"This is a distress message from TWICE. Calling every available unit, immediate backup required!" Jihyo said into the intercom.

"Keep your guns hot, we are on our way." A unfamiliar voice replied back through the intercom.

"Who the hell was that?" Momo asked.

"Not a time to ask now, might be BLACKPINK. Quick, wipe them out!" Jihyo shouted.

Five more Russian helicopters came down into the city and started causing terror among the citizens.

"Are you serious?! Another Korean war?!" Y/N said with anger in his voice.

We all started shooting from the ground to kill the pilots inside the Russian helicopters.

Two helicopters then came in, bearing the BLACKPINK & the new unifyed Korea flag.

They started having a dogfight in the sky while we continued assisting with our rifles.

All of the sudden, a loud bang was heard and one of BLACKPINK's helicopter then came crashing to the ground as they were shot down by two Russian helicopters.

It came down with fire coming out if its tail and crashed on the ground below.

Jennie and Jisoo then stumbled out and ran towards cover.

All of the sudden, three Russian helicopters exploded in the air and crashed landed onto the ground below. A extremely high tech fighter jet then shortly flew by.

"Who was that..?" I asked myself as I couldn't identify the flag on the fighter jets.

Two more high tech fighter jets and a really huge attack helicopter then came in and joined the dogfight, wiping out the Russians immediately.

The remaining enemy soldiers decided to retreat and they disappeared from our sights.

The fighter jets then started hovering above the place and vertical landed on the soil. The helicopter followed their actions shortly after.

"MOMOLAND..?" Tzuyu muttered to herself with her eyes focused on the fighter jet's bearings.

The bearings on the fighters was indeed showing a MOMOLAND flag with the unified Korea flag.

BLACKPINK's last remaining helicopter then landed beside them.

The members of MOMOLAND then hopped out of their fighters.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are MOMOLAND. Nice to meet you TWICE." A member said.

This member was really pretty, nice face complexion and great curves. She was getting me gay...

Y/N then started to chuckle.

"What you laughing at?" Momo asked.

"Since when you owned a land, Momo?" Y/N sniggered.

I then giggled, getting Y/N's point. The rest of TWICE then started giggling except for Momo. She just gave all of us a death glare.

MOMOLAND and BLACKPINK then joined in the giggle session.

"Oh jeez... This is why we need to come up with a better name..." A blonde member of MOMOLAND chuckled.

"Are y'all new?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Well yes. We are a new Korean private army. We just formed a few weeks ago. We've also been provided with cool new hardware, unlike your old werid looking guns..." A red coloured hair member said.

"Hey they ain't old! These are the new 2020 updated rifles!" I defended.

"Okay okay.. chill your tits, bunny teeth. I'm just stating a fact. After all, our fighters are the prototypes currently in testing phase for the 2030 era." The red haired girl replied.

"Cool..." We all cooed.

"Nice to meet you MOMOLAND, as you know, we are TWICE. My name is Jihyo, the leader of the group." Jihyo said and shook a grey coloured hair member's hand.

The member then shook Jihyo's hand back. "My name is Hyebin, also the leader of my group. Nice to meet you too TWICE.. and who are you four?" Hyebin asked, looking over to BLACKPINK.

"We are BLACKPINK, my name is Jennie." Jennie said and shook her hand.

We then all took turns introducing each other to one another, getting along with everyone.

These new girls are actually quite some nice bunch of people, some are cocky themselves though.

One of them was really catching my eye though...

It was Nancy, the most beautiful member in MOMOLAND in my opinion.

Her stares herself, could get me gay in a heartbeat.

Won't happen though, I have Y/N all for me.