(Completely Unrelated) Kuroshitsuji Live-Action Movie

Okay... IDK when this thing was made... I don't think it's new...

But I'm going to watch the Live-Action Black Butler Movie. 

It's probably going to crack me up... cuz I'm assuming it was filmed in Japanese and I'm watching it dubbed in English cuz the freaking thing says dubbed. At least it's not just subbed.

All I can say is that I hope that the main roles were casted well and that the movie is decent. 

On WatchCartoonOnline I have seen like the first three seconds and GUESS WHAT

It's made by freaking.....Warner Brothers....

heck

SOOOO It's the studio that made the Harry Potter movies, so I hope it's decent...

But you could say that I'm not too enthusiastic

yet

But, I hope that It's at least less cringe-worthy than I think It'll be.

I've finished the series and after being enveloped in those plots and settings and the characters and everything, lets just say that I hope that this is not going to kill the overall vibe that I got from the anime, because I REALLY loved the anime...

Oh, gosh, I hope they casted the characters well

PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEASE let them have casted well....

*groan*

I'll keep you posted on this and maybe I'll even make a reaction video of me watching it....

Yeah... I think I'll make a reaction video.

oh boy

LET'S GO DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE TO MAKE A REACTION VIDEO

If any of you have seen this movie, don't spoil it for me, but give me your overall rating of it so I at least know what quality of movie im about to watch...

*puts a hand to my face* gosh.... here we go

right after school at least yay