8. Hide and Seek.

Summary:  Siblings play hide and seek. Set pre-game, before Tenebrae's invasion.  

AN: Sorry for the long wait. I was busy with the other fics and couldn't choose a word for the title of this chapter. I don't like this chapter but I hope you enjoy it.

FinalFantasyXV

Stella pressed her face against the window and watched as it rained outside and it looked like the rain wasn't going to stop anytime soon.

She turned away from the window with a huff.

"Not fair!" the six years old girl said with a pout to Ravus who also was in the living room. "Just when I wanted to play outside it had to rain!"

"Do something different then, until rain stops," Ravus suggested from where he was reading a book on a couch. "Read a book for example."

"But it's boring! I want to play!"

The oldest Nox Fleuret sibling sighed.

"And what do want to play?" he asked.

Stella thought for a moment, before a wide smile appeared on her face.

"Hide and seek!" she exclaimed. "Will you play with me, Rave?" the princess asked. "Please?"

"No," the fourteen years old prince said, refusing and shaking his head; Stella's face fell. "I have more interesting things to do than to play a childish game."

"Oh, come on, Brother," Luna said, entering the room with Umbra and Pryna following after her. "One time, playing hide and seek won't hurt you."

Ravus closed a book with sigh and looked at his sisters, who teamed up against him.

"Very well, I play hide and seek with you. But only once," he warned.

"Yay!" Stella exclaimed with joy while Luna only smiled.

FinalFantasyXV

Ravus heard the giggle from a wardrobe and a 'Shh, Stella, he will hear us', let out a sigh and opened the wardrobe.

Girls squealed, caught.

"Next time, be quiet, "the prince said as sisters got out of wardrobe. "Can you play by yourself now?"

"Play with us one more time?" Stella asked.

"I thought I warned you that I would play only one time."

"Yeah, but play with us one more time, please?" the youngest Nox Fleuret, pleaded, making puppy eyes. Ravus, seeing them sighed; he never could refuse Stella when she was doing such eyes.

"Okay, I'll play with you; now is my turn to hide yes?"

"Yeah!"

And siblings continued to play hide and seek.