22. Vacation

AN: I'm sorry for the long wait. Just before I was about to work on the fics that need updating, I fell sick - don't worry I'm okay now - then it was the New Year and holidays, but new chapter is finally here, I hope you will enjoy it. 

Summary: In which Stella is a little devil. Post Game. 

FFXV

"Vacation?"Ravus repeats in surprise as if hearing the word for the first time in his life. Given his hard-working, and somewhat workaholic nature, Luna wouldn't be surprised if it was the case.

Stella, the one to suggest this idea to them, nods.

"Yes, a vacation. You know, a break from work spent relaxing, and doing things you like?"

"I know what a vacation is," Ravus says dryly. "Drop the ironic tone, Sister. I was just taken aback by the suddenness of your suggestion."

"And what do you say about it? Just the three of us enjoying the sights of Altissia or Galdin Quay?"

"It does sound wonderful," Ravus agrees." But if I go, who will look after Tenebrae? There's so much to be done."

"Leanna and the council will take care of the kingdom while we're gone," Stella says. "Our dear future sister-in-law also thinks you need a vacation."

Luna knows that their little sister won – Ravus hates disappointing his future wife, plus he knows he can rest easy when Leanna has things handled. Stella is aware of this and mentioned this on purpose, the little devil.

The Oracle hides a smile behind her hand at this fact, and both she and Stella wait for Ravus' answer.

As expected, the oldest Nox Fleuret gives in."Fine, we'll go on vacation, but only for a week or so."

"That will be enough," Stella says, claps her hands together."Let's better discuss our vacation."

They do so, and once everything is discussed, and Stella leaves, Ravus turns to Luna, and asks her,"How does she always manages to convince me to do something even when I'm against it in the beginning?"

"Because she has you wrapped around her finger, know your weak spots, and knows you're weak against her puppy eyes in case mentioned methods fail," Luna replies, amused by the situation.

Ravus sighs at that, knowing Lunafreya was right.

"Our little sister is quite the manipulator," he says a moment later, chuckling a bit at such fact.

Luna nods."Yep," she agrees with Ravus completely; Stella is quite the manipulator when she wants to be and this situation was an example of it.

That doesn't mean they love her less for this though.

***

They go to Galdin Quay for vacation. And as the three of them relax and spend the time as just family and not royals busy with duties, the oldest Nox Fleuret decides it was a good idea to have vacation, after all.