Chapter Seven

I remember having a dream that was so much like a memory, or at least it had to be a memory. It was around my twelfth birthday that John took me out to celebrate since my parents had a big job going on at the time.

Of course I felt lonely so with that he decided to take me to the amusement park. I enjoyed just spending time with him, in fact at some point he won a stuffed hippo for me.

" I'll call her Fiona!" I say gallantly.

He looks down at me smiling softly. " I'm glad you like it!"

" Hey John! when I get a little older we should go on the ring of fire next time!" I smile a big grin at him and he ruffles my hair.

" I'll look forward to that Juliet. But for now what do you say we go on one last ride?"

I nod. " Sure...um...how about the Ferris wheel!?"

He looks up at it. " Good choice."

Quickly walking with me he takes me into the seat and I sit next to him, quickly we move up more and more until we sit at the top looking over the city of Sydney and of course the amusement park. The sunset was so pretty and bright that I stared in awe.

Then I glanced at John with a small smile. " Hey, John! promise me something will you?"

He looks to me. " Okay, what is it?"

I stare into his blue eyes seriously. " Promise me that we'll never split! Promise me we'll always be together John!"

He chuckles lightly. " That's kind of a big promise to request don't you think?"

I sigh depressingly. " Yeah. But my parents are hardly ever around...and having you by my side makes me less lonely."

He looks at my sad profile and quickly pulls me in close to him. " Alright. I promise no matter what that we'll always be together! no matter what!"

I could feel my grin get bigger and my eyes were brighter then ever. Then My memory jumped into when I was at the funeral for my parents.

John came running to me as I stared at the newly fresh digged graves where my parents bodies lay resting. I haven't cried yet, because the shock from the news was still too fresh.

Of course I had no one else to go to, my aunt and uncles wanted nothing to do with me because they thought I would bring something dark into they're homes that would harm they're children.

John touches my arm. " J-Juliet!?"

I continue staring at the graves. " There gone....both my parents.....are gone..."

He forcefully turns me towards him and looks into my dead eyes. " Juliet you need to cry!"

I stare at him really confused. " What are you talking about....crying....crying isn't going to-to..." I start to feel the warm tears flow from my eyes and instantly my legs gave out from underneath me, Quickly he kneels down on the ground with me and holds me in his arms tightly while I sob harshly in his arms.

" W-Why?....why did god have to take both my parents away.....did I do something wrong?!"

He pulls me back. " This has nothing to do with you Juliet! they just happened to get into a freak accident! you could't have done anything to stop it!"

He starts to wipe away my tears. " I promise I won't leave your side from now on....I'll give you three times the love that your going to ever receive from anyone else."