I tried to push him off while laughing, " Baaaabbbbeeee! Come on! We gotta get ready." But of course, he didn't stop. So I went to plan B, " ... Welp! Guess someones sleeping on the couch."

Baba let go of me and legit ripped his clothes off and hopped in the shower. I chuckled at him while shaking my head. Gosh I love him so much.

I walked out of the bathroom and finished putting my clothes on. I got some clothes out for Baba and set them down on the bed.

I smiled as I made my way down stairs. Uuggghh! Stairs! Its fucking hard getting down this damn stairs. But I do it, LIKE A BOSS! Oh moon goddess I need to stop.

I got down the stairs and I legit feel like I'm out of breathe, " Fucking shit. What was that? Stairs or fucking 10 miles. Fucking Jesus." I wipped my forehead as I walked into the kitchen.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!!" Everyone yelled.

I was so in shocked. Everyone is here! Sky, Kelly, Anthony, Jake, Nick, Blake, Theo, Angel, Robinson, Alice and.. My Dad.. Damn so hard to get use too.

I shook my head out of that thought being so freaking happy to see all my friends!

" Omg! Thank you guys! Oh my moon goddess! I feel like crying." I fan my eyes blinking really fast. I'm not tryna cry! This damn hormones are dumb I swear to god!

" Awww bestie! Don't mention it!" Sky said while rubbing her stomach.

Shes growing at a rate aswell. She is anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks tell shes due! So is Kelly! I think Kelly was the one having the boy and Sky is having a girl. Oh my gosh! I can't wait!

" Yeah don't worry dude! What are friends for huh?" Kelly said rubbing her big ass belly as well.

Anthony chuckled and ruffled my hair, " No problem little bro."

I laughed grabbing his hand, " HEY! ASSHOLE, I JUST FIXED MY HAIR!" I told him.

Alice was cutting the cake and stopped to smack Anthony up side his head, " BRO! BE NICE!"

" Alice! No hitting!" Andy told her, as he was helping her put cake onto plates.

" OH SHIT! GIRL FIGHT!" Blake yelled out.

" MY MONEYS ON THE GIRL!" Theo yelled out as well.

Robinson rolled his eyes at the two, " Oh my fucking god you two. We're all right here. No need to yell!"

Angel snorted, " Yeah babe. Chill it on out!" Angel said then looked at the cake, " HOLY SHIT! THATS HOW YOU SPELL ANDREW!?" He yelled out all surpised.

I see Nick slap his forehead, " Oh my fucking god Angel. Your so fucking stupid." Nick said shaking his head.

Jake chuckled at his mate pulling Nick closer to him, " How did you think Andrew was spelt?" He asked Angel.

Angel took his plate once it was handed to him looking at me while putting on his thinking face, " Hmmm, I thought it was spelt A-N-D-I-D-R-E-W. And-I-Drew. Right?" Angel said, spelling and sounding it out for all of us.

Everyone laughed. Oh my god. Fucking Angel .

" You really think thats how you spell Andrew?" I heard Baba ask as he come over to me and wrapped him arms around me.

Angel nodded, " I'm fucking serious! I thought thats how it was spelt!" Angel defended himself.

I laughed at him while pinching one of his cheeks, " Thats our Angel for you!" I said with a smile.

" Oh my lord! Who made this cake!" Blake said while shoving more into his mouth, " Its fucking good!" I see Robinson smile and pull his mate closer to him.