Chapter 32

Andrew's P.O.V

*Three days have past*

Man, so much has happened in the last couple days. But that Storm that Dave was talking about is hitting hard. Its a good thing we have elders. They have some sort of magic when it comes to these things. They set a spell on the pack boarders that protects those in it. Or some shit like that.

Me and my... Dad.. Gosh thats a new word.. Umm anyways, yeah we've been doing good. He is really trying yo bond with me. Some days I let it happen and we get closer. But these hormones some times don't let me cause I get moody and shit. But he understands so its all good.

My .. Dad has been really sad about the rejection.. Which I understand. We've talked about it and how much he just misses.. Max. And I honestly give him my opinion.

I told him to see an Elder.

And he did! He went to go see one and was telling her his mate problems. And she gave him some type of postion to drink. Its gonna help his wolf's soul find another mate.

She says it takes like 3 to 4 days for it to kick in. He took it like yesterday or something so its still tryna kick in. I'm actually happy my.. Dad is going to find his new mate. Even thought it might not work. I don't know, for my Dad being trapped in the relationship for years, he deserve someone that cares and loves him to death.

Now don't get it twisted, I'm still skittish when it comes to Andy, Alice, and even Anthony. I forgive Andy for what he has done, but I don't give him my full trust... If that makes since. But I do appreciate him trying to make up for what he did.

Anywho! Todays got me excited for 3 reasons!

1- I'M IN MY SECOND TRIMESTER! Ok ok I know its weird, but the Alpha gene is making the baby grow faster. I really am only suppose to be 6 or 7 weeks. But with the Alpha genes, its like 15 or 16 weeks. GOSH I'M SO EXCITED! Even though I'm getting fat... Oh well! We don't know the gender yet, but Baba and I wanna wait.

2- TODAYS MY BIRTHDAY! 🎉🎉🎉 I'M FINALLY 18! I've been 17 for like 3 years! I'm so fucking happy I'm 18! You know how I didn't feel the pull as much before? Well, everyday I've been with Baba, I felt the pull a little more each time. But now that I'm 18 and of age, I FEEL IT FULLY! And honestly, it feels fucking amazing! I don't even feel lost anymore! Gosh I'm so fucking happy!

3- The last and finally thing thats got me all excited is that, TODAYS THE DAY BABA AND I BECOME ALPHA AND LUNA! Yeah, I know him and I mated a long time ago, but since I wasn't of age we couldn't take the titles over. Now that Baba and I are 18, we can take the titles from Mary and Dave. Its about time they relax anyways. Poor things are always stressing out.

I was getting ready for the ceremony, and just admiring my baby bump. Damn... He or she is getting so big.. Making me fat looking.. I placed my hands on my, rubbing it lightly.

Next thing I knew, I had someone wrap their arms around my waist protectingly.

I giggles looking at Baba from the mirror, " Hey Baba." I said to him, leaning into his touch.

I saw him smirk in the mirror, while he leaned close to my ear, " Thats Alpha to you Mr. 18 year old." He whispered in my ear all dominant.

I shivered slightly and giggled when he started kissing my neck, " Babe... Stooopp we gotta get ready. You haven't even tooken a shower yet."

But he didn't listen, he just keeped kissing my neck tell he landed on my mark. I had to hold into the counter before I fell over, due to my knees giving out. Fuck, whhhy the mark baba! Its even more sensitive now that I feel the pull 100%.