Prologue

"How much longer must we wait, brother? "

"Quiet, Cain. You may upset him yet"

"Herod, it was your idea to come here.  We should be hibernating alongside Judas and Vlad"

"Dire times call for desperate measures, Bartholomew. We cannot allow Dracula and Judas to find out out what has happened"

"She is Vlad's fledgling, Herod. We have already betrayed our brother by harming her and now we have a force against us because of your call. To go to him now would be a disrespect on it's own." Cain voiced.

Standing before the realm of Sheol, all they could see was mist.. And a seal that says "He without a seal on his forehead shall suffer a great pain for eternity" in Hebrew

הוא ללא אטם את מצחו תסבול כאבים נהדר עבור לנצח

Herod sucked in a silent breath before nicking his finger, and letting a drop of his blood drip into The River Styx. A few moments later, a horse as white as the mist that surrounded the black waters was spotted walking on the river. Who sat on it was a young face, handsome, but his eyes shown nothing but conquest, and was dressed in gold armor with a crown of victory on his dark tresses. He seemed annoyed, as if awaken from a much needed slumber by the call.

"Who dares awaken Sheol? Who trespasses here? "

Herod, Cain, and Bartholomew were stiff. Herod stepped forward and bowed as low as he could. "Forgive me, Great Pestilence. We call for your father, The Great Destroyer, the creature of us demons. It is of a matter of great imbalance." He spoke, keeping his head down as he spoke. Cain had followed, alongside Bartholomew. Pestilence huffed before approaching him on his white steed. He placed a hand on Herod's dirt brown curly locks, and the three waited with hitched breaths. After a few moments, Pestilence removed his hand with a dark chuckle.

"So, Vlad finally picked an adversary worth my interest. So, this fledgling is causing trouble, yes"

Herod remained bowing as did the others. Another chuckle came, but this time, it was more annoyed and aggravated than amused. "An entire council, endowed with the Dark Gift my father had given you, and you cannot best a fledgling? You are foolish to come to our doorstep, Herod. "

Suddenly a boat appeared from the mist, and leveled itself before them. "He expects you " he said before disappearing into the mist. Herod, Cain and Bartholomew climbed into the boat, and it slowly began to rotate, and follow the white horse.

The bottomless pit had an opening, it sat as if a gauntlet on it's side. Darkness swallowed them all, and though they felt the need to question, they prevented themselves to. They silently followed the horseman, until they felt the boat jerk as if landed ashore.

"Come, Herod... "

The room shook and with it, light had illuminated around them. Torches set aflame in one fluid command had shaken Bartholemew. Cain and Herod looked at each other before climbing out of the boat. The three stood before an opening, and it was paved by the stench of burning corpses and mist. They came forward, and stood with their heads low once all was inside.

There he was... The Destroyer, The Right Hand of God, The only destruction to their kind... Abaddon. His face was solid, as if made of stone. Not a smile crept on his face, but they all could see that his insatiable appetite for blood was still as unsatisfied as the day they were first resurrected with new immortality.

Abaddon...

His human form was never covered, and he took pride in his disgusting appearance. His demeanor was proud, his scales that illuminated skin left him looking pale. His wings looked massive, and his eyes were marked for death. His sons surrounded his throne, and Abaddon shown an expression that meant he was less than amused.

"You stand before me short, Herod. Solomon, Nimrod, Beezlebul... Ramses. Where are they? "

Herod looked to him before speaking. "Solomon and Ramses stand guard in Transylvania. Nimrod and Beezlebul are looking for fledglings..."

"Fledglings that this immortal has freed from your command?  The fledgling of Vlad Dracula?"

Herod nodded. There was silence before Abaddon spoke sarcastically. "It's hard to believe a mere fledgling can outwit a man that commanded millions of innocents murdered in Jerusalem, A murderer of his brother, a man that knows the meaning of true pain, another that couldn't stop his brother from freeing his people, one that defied three divine commands, and one that claims to be the Prince of demons. Who is this fledgling that can outsmart such a council? "

"Eden,  My Gargoyle. " Cain spoke quickly. "Vlad picked her after watching her being raped and killed for secretly marrying a slave instead of a white man. "

Abaddon thought a moment... "And why did you come here?"

Herod was slightly confused. "My Gargoyle, I-"

"Why come to me when the Seven Arch Pariah is in the States? Or The Tevet Galére? What about the only vampire coven known to have ties to Satan? The Seven Sins Sabbath? They could have easily tracked her down"

"We were afraid that the Seven Arch Council would side with her treason... The others would surely take this situation and disregard this"

"Treason? It was not treason that her actions fall under. It was right of her to thwart your sick desires, Herod. Killing millions of innocents and making Jack The Ripper and even the Real Sweeney Todd your slave just wasn't enough for you, now you will create a bigger treason by destroying my creations"

Herod froze a moment, but Abaddon sighed before staring to him through demonic eyes.

"What was this slave's name? "

"Giever, My Gargoyle" Herod spoke. Abaddon descended his throne before circling them. "I see... I may have found a solution. "

His sons War and Death stood before them. Pestilence and Famine were sitting on the armrest of the throne as Abaddon spoke. "Go back to Transylvania. Bring me the bones of this Giever... He could be proven useful. "