Chapter 25: Going back home

Start from the beginning

"That was weird" I say to Sam. "What was that about" Sam asks. "Well he called and asked how to take down a monster they is weakened by silver, then when I mentioned a blade he quickly said goodbye then hung up" I say. "Maybe he is just tired" Sam says. "Maybe" I say.

I walk over to Elizabeth and see she is on her phone texting. "How you feeling kiddo" I say. "Better I am just tired of being a target, and I was thinking maybe this was a random attack. This area is known for its kidnapping and trafficking or underage girls" she says. "And you didn't think about that before you went outside" i ask. "It didn't cross my mind" she says.

After our short conversation Sam went back to bed and I followed him.

Elizabeth P.O.V

Sam and dean go back to bed. I watch tv and slowly nod off until I finally fall asleep. I wake up at 7:00 to Olivia licking my face. I wake up feed her, take a shower and get ready for the day. I check my
Phone and see that last night Lance called and texted my multiple times. Sam and dean probably went to go get coffee so I call lance.

"Hello" he says. "Hi" I say. "Oh my god, you have no idea how relieved I am to hear your voice" he says. "What's wrong" I ask. "My dad told me you were attacked" he says. "Yea I was but it's ok because I am better now" I say. "Who did it and when" he asks with a concerned tone. "It happened right after you life and i don't know who it is" i say. "So are you laying low for now" he asks. "Yeah, Dean and Sam told me I had to so I am now" I say. "That's good, and are you sure your ok" he says. "I'm sure, I'm fine" I say. "As long as your ok and do me a favor and turn on your ringer next time so I don't have to panic all night" he says. "Sorry babe, I will for now on" I say. "Ok well I'm gonna go find out who hurt you and kill them" he says. "I'm pretty sure dean is already doing that" I say, "probably" lance says. "Ok well I'll let you go, maybe we will see each other later" I say. "Definitely" He says. "Ok, Bye" I say. "Bye baby" he says then hangs up the phone".

After he hangs up the phone I decide to call dean. "Hey, where are you guys" I ask. "We are getting coffee, want anything" he says. "No thank you" I say. "We should be back to the motel in about 10 minutes" he says. "Ok, see you then" I say. "Bye" he says then hangs up the phone.

I lay around for the next 10 minutes until Sam and dean get back. "We are leaving to go back to the bunker tonight" dean says. "Wait what" I say. "Well me and sam talked and it is the safest place for you at this point" dean says. "What time" I ask. "Probably 7 It is a long drive" dean says. "Ok" I say.

I text lance and tell him that we are leaving tonight.

Lance: really
Me: yep, Sam and dean think that it is safer for me there
Lance:well then we really need to hang out
Me: I think that is kinda impossible considering Sam and dean are with me all hours of the day now
Lance:I will figure it out, to go pack and be ready to hang
Me: ok text me later
Lance:of course

I get off of my phone then proceed with packing like lance told me to do. I finish packing everything except Olivia. It was 5:00 in the afternoon and we decided to eat before we leave.

Me:we are going to go eat before we leave
Lance:where
Me:probably a diner
Lance:tell me which one and I will meet you there
Me:ok

Dean and Sam go and check the area around before we leave. Dean walks me out to the car and we leave to go to the diner.

"I will take the cheese burger with extra onions" dean says. "I will take just a regular cheeseburger" Sam says. "I will take a sweet tea" I say to the waitress. "That's all" dean asks while the waitress walks away. "Yep, I don't want to eat that much before we get on the road" I say.

Me: we are at a diner called Melvin's
Lance: ok meet me outside in 10 minutes
Me: ok

I start thinking of a plan to get outside without Sam or Dean noticing. The perfect plan hits me when our food arrives. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom" I say then stand up. I walk towards the bathroom look back and see that Sam and dean are preoccupied with their food and make a run for it towards the door. "Sam and dean are going to kill me" I say out loud. "Let's make this quick then" I hear lance say. He grabs my hand and we run into the safety of the shadows. "I have 10 minutes tops" I say. "That enough time" lance says then kisses me. "I won't be gone that long" I say. "Being a hunter is unpredictable" He says. "I don't know when I will see you next" he says. "Well then let's spend this time wisely" I say. We talk for the next 5 minutes.
"I really need to go" I say. I kiss lance and we embrace one last time before I let go and run back into the diner.

I go back to the booth and luckily Sam and dean didn't notice anything. They pay and we head back to the motel room. We throw all of the luggage into the trunk and I place Olivia in the back seat with me. I take about 5 sleeping pills and tell Sam and Dean I am going to sleep. "When you wake up hopefully we should be close to the bunker" dean says. I fall asleep hearing the sound of the impala engine roar against the asphalt ground.

But boy am I in for a treat when We get back.....

———————————————————————————Hey guys, so sorry I haven't updated in awhile. After I recovered from the flu I got sick again then I had to take the STAR tests (they are tests we take in Texas in order to graduate high school) and I have my AP test coming up so I am a big ball of stress. But I decided that it is time to update so here you go, is a longer chapter so I hope you enjoy, talk to you next time -mary💕💕-