ch.2

Death:hi im death im a teen who never got someone's tattoo im strange to people but im a bit popular so its not bad.Anyways I woke up with my brother yelling from downstairs "brother don't be late for school!" as he said that I get dressed quick and skip breakfast I don't really eat much so there's no need.The bus got here just as I walked in I sat by my friends cross and dust we didn't see error and fresh yet until we stopped I saw error, fresh and some other I didn't know about they sat together few minutes past and I found myself starring at him once error turned to me and smirked then went back to talking with the guy ill admit he's pretty cute ill ask error about him later.We finally got to school I was by my locker with cross, dust waiting for error and fresh but fresh is a bit strange he creeps me out so i rather ask error about the guy I saw and speak of the devil he's here."Hey death" "hey error long time no see" "yeah yeah cut the crap I saw you starring at my brother~" whelp that was unexpected "uh yeah I wanted to know his name I don't remember you having a 2nd brother how come you never mentioned him" "....." "error?" "sorry he likes to be not noticeable he likes to be by himself now a days so he asked me to never mentioned him" "hmm he sounds interesting mind introducing me to him~" "death im not gonna do that but I know you guys have the same classes so you can talk to him there but just saying he's a tough one to get he never got a tattoo mark like you and he barely shows emotion so good luck".Well I don't mind a little challenge then as he walked away I yelled "HEY YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME HIS NAME" "your gonna have to figure it out" well this is gonna be an interesting day~.