Chapter 8 ❤︎ Forgiveness

❤︎Y/N Means Your Name❤︎

❤︎F/N Means First Name❤︎

❤︎L/N Means Last Name❤︎

❤︎EA/C Means Ear Color❤︎

❤︎T/C Means Tail Color❤︎

❤︎E/C Means Eye Color❤︎

❤︎H/C Means Hair Color❤︎

❤︎ F/F Means Favorite Food❤︎

❤︎N/N Means Nick Name❤︎

❤︎POV Me//*ans Point of View❤︎

Your POV

I walked out of my bathroom. I was prepared for school, although I was a living mess. I walked downstairs, my mom there. She was still sad, depressed. "Mom, can I please walk to school today?" I asked, looking at her. "Why?" She said. I could hear it in her voice she was crying.

"I need to be more fit.." I lied. My mom sighed before nodding 'no'. "Blaze's parents are going to pick you up and that's that. No complaining." My mom said emotionless-ly. I sighed. "Please, mom.." I begged. "No. That's enough." My mom said sternly. You have to be kidding me. I'm going to have to be in the same vehicle as Blaze, great.

I heard a beep at the door and I sighed and held back my tears. I walked out, seeing the familiar car stand before me- or van. Whatever suits you.. Or makes Blaze seem more tolerable. I sigh and walk into the van and get beside Blaze. I scoot as far away from him as possible. I see Blaze's sorry expression. No one talked through the whole ride to school. Was it noticeable I wasn't okay? Or did my mom say something... Either way, I appreciate it.

When the car stopped, Blaze's dad finally spoke. "Have a good day at school, kids." He spoke softly. I simply nodded and Blaze, surprisingly quietly, said "Thanks, dad." And walked out. I followed behind him.

Blaze got in front of me once the car sped off. "Why are you so mad at me?" He spoke softly. "I don't want to talk to you." I growled. My tail swung aggressively as I spoke. "Please, Y/N..." Blaze mumbled. "I said I don't want to talk to you!!" I snapped, trying to run off but something grabbed my shirt. "No, you're going to tell me what's wrong." Blaze said sternly. I looked over. I felt tears form in my eyes. Blaze's face said 'I'm sorry' but he never spoke the words, so did it really matter?

"Leave me alone, please.." I mumbled. Tears rolled down my face as I sobbed that. Some kids looked at me and Blaze, but speed walked off. Then, I saw Ein. Me and Blaze both looked toward Ein. He smirked and I instantly felt fear swell up in me as Ein approached me. "Oh, look at you.." He cooed. "Leave her alone, Ein." Blaze growled. I felt myself tremble, at both Blaze and Ein.

"But she's even scared of you!" Ein cackled a laugh. Blaze looked at me and saw my fear. He took a step towards me but I took a step back. I wanted to run, run from both of them, but I couldn't. I froze in place, scared out of my mind.

"Ein. Leave. Her. Alone." Blaze growled. His fluffy tail lashed out aggressively as Ein laughed. "You think I'd hurt her? She's not worth the time. Besides, I don't want to ruin our friendship we have. Our bond. Do we, Y/N?" Ein grinned. I felt his silver eyes bore into me. I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out.

All that came out was a sob.

Ein laughed. "That's what I thought. I need to get going, but you should be leaving her alone as well, mongrel." Ein grinned as he walked off. I watched him walk off. "Y/N, I'm sorry.." Blaze mumbled. Before I could run he pulled me into a hug. I tried to wriggle my way out of it but he gripped stronger and whispered; "I'm so so sorry for whatever I've done. Please tell me what I've done. I want to make it right.." "Blaze.... Fine.." I mumbled. Blaze let me go.

I started walking towards the bleachers, behind them. "I... You keep saying we're dating and I can't handle it anymore.. I thought it was only going to be your parents.. And on top of that my mom and dad broke up and.. I can't deal with this, Blaze.." I sobbed and cried. Blaze grasped onto me and just hugged me. "I'm sorry.. I'll tell everyone we're not dating, including my parents.." Blaze mumbled. "I forgive you.." I mumbled back to Blaze.

We stayed away from each other during the whole school day, but after the school day I saw Blaze waving at me. I ran over to him and grinned. "Where's the car?" I asked, looking around. "Oh, we're walking today!! I'm guessing your mom or da- didn't tell you?" Blaze said. He was going to say something but he cut off instantly. Mom and who? Oh... I pushed that thought from my mind and grinned. "Oh, I uh.. I don't exactly know my way home.." I admitted shyly, rubbing the back of my neck. "Oh, that's okay, I do!" Blaze said, smiling widely. I nodded and we started walking.

It was like nothing ever happened between us. Which was such a relief to me. Me and Blaze's relationship was back to normal.

We walked for a while until we reached our houses. "I'm going to tell my mom and dad the truth today. You go and relax at your house!" Blaze said, smiling at me. I nodded and walked into my house as Blaze unlocked the door to his house and entered his. I walked into the kitchen and smelled my mom cooking something. "Is that fish!?" I gasped, basically drooling. "Your favorite kind!" My mom replied, grinning like a mad woman.

Me and my mom sat down to eat. Everything was back to normal, except one thing was different...

Dad wasn't here.

Dad would never be here again.

That thought killed me, but, I continued eating, sighing.

At least it was a good day. Me and Blaze made up and my mom made fish! What could be better? Oh.. My dad could be here.. But he didn't like fish anyway! So everything was okay.