Chapter 3 ❤︎ He's Not So Bad

Please Remember These Things!

❤︎Y/N Means Your Name❤︎

❤︎F/N Means First Name❤︎

❤︎L/N Means Last Name❤︎

❤︎EA/C Means Ear Color❤︎

❤︎T/C Means Tail Color❤︎

❤︎E/C Means Eye Color❤︎

❤︎H/C Means Hair Color❤︎

❤︎N/N Means Nick Name❤︎

❤︎POV Means Point of View❤︎

Your POV

When I got home, I settled down on my bed, trying not to sit anywhere uncomfortable or anywhere I was hurt. I sighed.

At some points I winced in pain. The bruises really did hurt. Why were werewolves so mean? I thought back to Ein, though. He was so nice but.. He was a werewolf. I got out my phone. His phone number.

He said to text him. I turned to our message history and I sent him a text.

E - Ein Y - You

Y - Hey Ein!

E - is this Y/N?

Y - Yeah!

E - oh cool! you actually texted

Y - I'd never go back on my word, haha.

E - that's good to know

E - anyways, how are you feeling?

Y - Better at least, I guess it's because I'm relaxed.

E - good good. anyway, i gotta go settle a dispute between some werewolves. they're fighting.. again. i'll talk to you later when i can, okay?

Y - Okay!! I get it! See you later, Ein!

E - see you later

Ein really was nice. Why was that werewolf.. I think his name is Blaze... So worried about me talking to him? There's nothing wrong with him! He's the kindest werewolf I met!

I ended up falling asleep just thinking about those things. Also random thoughts like... What do werewolves call the bathroom as pups? Why do the werewolves only have two alphas? Why are werewolves so keen on fighting? Things like that.

 A Week Later.

I could finally go back to school. Most of my bruises were gone and I could walk properly.

I brushed my teeth, did my H/C hair, brushed my tail, and put on my uniform. Of course all of that after I ate my tuna sandwich!

I grabbed my backpack and my phone and I began walking to school. Me and Ein have been calling and texting a lot more, I guess we can be considered friends now.

I called Ein.

I heard him pick up. "Huh, yeah Y/N?" He said. "I'm finally heading to school!" I laughed. "That's great!! I'm guessing you feel a lot better than what you did?" He asked. "Yeah." "Good. I set out a rule where werewolves cannot, and will not, beat up meif'wa with no reason. So that should help. Okay?" "Great! Thank you so much Ein!" I grinned. "Haha, no problem. Are you at campus yet?" "No. I'm almost there, though. I'm walking." I said, my T/C tail was swaying talking to Ein. "Alright, I'll wait for you at the gate!"

Once I got to the gate I saw Ein talking to Aphmau. When Ein looked over he saw me. "Hi Ein!" I said joyfully. "Oh, hi Y/N." He said. He sounded angry, but obviously not towards me. "Y/N, could you wait for me down the hall? I think we have homeroom together, so I want to walk with you."

"Sure!" I said, smiling. He continued to talk with Aphmau. I heard him laugh, but it wasn't the laugh at something funny like a joke. Weird.

I waited and soon enough, Ein ran up to me. "Finally, you took so long!" I said, grinning. "Yeah yeah yeah." Ein said, chuckling. "What was that about?" I asked. "It's a werewolf matter, but if you HAVE to know, there's going to be a thing called the werewolf games where if I lose to Aphmau, that human, I resign as alpha, and if Aphmau loses, she bec- stays my girlfriend and I stay alpha." Explained Ein. "You really like her, don't you?" I asked. "You could say that.." He mumbled.

Once we got to homeroom he held the door open for me. I walked in. I saw some familiar faces. Blaze, the werewolf who tried to "help" me last week by dragging me away from Ein, and one of the werewolves who beat me up. The werewolf shot a glance at me, and Blaze didn't even acknowledge my existence.

I sat down beside Ein.

After homeroom I got up. "What do you have next?" I said as my tail swayed. "Oh, werewolf 101." He said. "You wouldn't have that class, you're no werewolf." He said quickly. "Yeah. I have science." I chuckled. "Well, I'll see you after class?" I asked. Ein nodded and walked out of the room. I sighed. I glanced at the werewolf, one of my werewolf bullies.

I walked out of the room and the werewolf grabbed me. "I-I thought Ein sent out a rule so you can't touch me!" I choked. "He said without a reason, I have a reason." The werewolf grinned. "G-Get off me!" I choked. Suddenly, I fell onto the ground, I heard shouting from a familiar voice. Blaze?

"Get off her!" He shouted. "Oh look, it's you." The other werewolf said, grinning. "What are you going to do about it?" "I don't know, but if you dare touch her again, I won't just simply come up and yell at you!" Blaze snapped. The werewolf rolled their eyes and walked off. Blaze let out a hand. I took it and he helped me up.

"You okay? Do you need to go to the nurse?" He asked frantically, and quite loudly. "N-No.. I'm fine.. My, neck just hurts.." I said, smiling awkwardly. "What class do you have next? I'll walk you!" Blaze smiled. "I have science.." I said quietly. "Oh! I have science too! I'll walk with you!" Blaze said. He sounded excited. I nodded. "O-Okay.." I mumbled.

I'm walking with a werewolf other than Ein. How exciting. I hope he doesn't hurt me at least, though.