Chapter 2 ❤︎ Beauty in Everything

Please Remember These Things!

❤︎Y/N Means Your Name❤︎

❤︎F/N Means First Name❤︎

❤︎L/N Means Last Name❤︎

❤︎EA/C Means Ear Color❤︎

❤︎T/C Means Tail Color❤︎

❤︎E/C Means Eye Color❤︎

❤︎H/C Means Hair Color❤︎

❤︎N/N Means Nick Name❤︎

❤︎POV Means Point of View❤︎

Your POV

Suddenly, a familiar werewolf ran and turned the corner. Ein!!

"What are you two doing!?" Ein yelled. "We're doing what you said-" Said one of the werewolves before Ein interrupted them. "I said to NOT beat up meif'wa, not TO beat up meif'wa! I cannot believe you three!" Yelled Ein. The three werewolves look confused before walking off. I was sobbing.

Ein walked over to me and kneeled over, putting a hand on my shoulder. "You okay?" He asked sympathetically. "I-I" I stuttered, struggling to speak. Ein grasped me and pulled me into a hug. "Shh.. It's okay.." He whispered. I was sobbing.

"What were you going to grab? Where were you going in general?" He asked. "I was going to go and grab my things out of my locker.." I mumbled. "I'll go and help you get those things, just in case." Ein smiled, him getting up. He reached out his hand and I grabbed it. Me and Ein walked to my locker.

I tried opening my locker. "Why.. Won't.. This.. Dumb.. Thing.. Open!!" I yelled through clenched teeth. Ein laughed. "Here, let me try." He laughed. He opened the locker door with his bare hands.

"How did you-" I began before he interrupted me. "I'm a werewolf, I'm stronger than your average meif'wa or human!" He laughed. Ein was cocky, sure, but he seemed nice. I grabbed my things and put them into my backpack, throwing my backpack over my shoulders.

"So, where are you going now?" Ein asked. "I'm going home. My parents are picking me up."

"I see." Ein nodded, before a particular someone turned the corner.

Aphmau.

"Isn't she the alpha female?" I whispered to Ein. Ein nodded and whispered back. "I had a really bad experience with her so now she kind of.. Hates me? But she's my girlfriend and I love her dearly." Smiled Ein.

"Hello sweetie!" Shouted Ein. Aphmau growled. "Stop calling me that- Isn't that the meif'wa you beat up? Leave her be, Ein!!" Snapped Aphmau.

Ein's POV

Why did Aphmau have to come at a time like this? I was just getting close to Y/N...

"Oh but baby, I wasn't hurting her!! I was helping her get to where she needs to be!!" I grinned. Aphmau clearly wasn't to happy with me calling her 'baby'. 

"H-He's not hurting me!" Y/N spoke up. Good girl she is. "Are you sure?" Aphmau asked suspiciously. Y/N nodded frantically. Aphmau sighed. "If you really do insist.. But if you need anything, please tell me!" Aphmau said before walking off. I sighed in relief. "Thanks, Y/N. My girl really can be scary at times." I laughed. Y/N giggled. "Girls are scary in general!" "Hey, Y/N. Take my phone number." I grinned, giving her a piece of paper. "Thanks! I'll be sure to text you!"

"You better."