The love of my Life

Kara expected to wake up in the infermery again. And she found it strange that she woke up on her bed. She had no cuts, she felt perfectly fine.
       She walked over to her couch and heard a knock on the door. She walked to the door and opend it, to see a blue alien with 3 glowing circles on his forehead. He walked in.
        "Who, who are you?" Kara asked.
      "You can call me Brainy. At least that's what the League of Legends calls me."
       "League of Legends? Did Mon-el send you?" She asked
       "Yes"
      "But why?" She asked
       "Kara, we are currently in your mind. " he tried to explain
       "What are you talking about?"She sounded angry.
       " When you fell, you had lost so much blood because of your cuts that falling at that height, put you into a coma. And now we are here" he said looking around her loft.
       "How do I get out?" Kara asked walking to the door and trying to open it.
      "When you are ready the door will open" he told her staring at her couch pillows
       "What are you doing?" She asked puzzled 
       He stared at the pillow "searching for brain damage"
          "What?" Kara screamed
          "Relax, it's just if anything is out of the ordinary, it shows signs of brain damage." He got of the couch "But i see nothing out of the ordinary" he smiled at her.
         "So how do I get out?"

______________________________________

              Mon-el stared at Kara in the water tube she was in. Imra walked up behind him. "Can we talk please?" She asked
          Mon-el followed Imra outside of the room they were in. "What's up?" He asked
         "The stuff that has been happening with Kara lately, you seem different. Mon-el I'm going to ask you something and I would like you to be honest" Imra stated
          Mon-el nodded. "Are you still in love with her?"
          Mon-el stopped and thought for a second. He then said "I don't know"
        Before Imra could get another word out Brainy called for them. They rushed back in. The tank Kara was in began to empty, when Winn, Alex, and J'onn ran in. The tank opend and a wet Kara fell out. Mon-el cought her.
        Kara picked herself up out of Mon-els arms and stood. Her cuts were now fated scars, but she still felt weak.
        Alex walked over to Kara and hugged her. Next was Winn, and last was J'onn. "I'm glad your alright, now no more scaring us" he said
          Kara nodded and gave a faint smile. She turned around to Brainy. " thankyou Brainy, I would've have woken up without you." Brainy smiled
         Kara looked over to Imra and Mon-el and thanked them. Imra smiled back and Mon-el just stared at her with worry in his eyes. Kara shrugged it off and went about talking to Alex.
          "We wanna run some quick tests on you, just in case." Kara agreed and a few tests were run. Everything came back positive. She just had to take it easy for the next week.

       Two days later, Kara sat on her couch when she heard a knock on the door. Thinking it was Alex she yelled "Its open". To her surprise Imra walked in. Kara stood up. "Imra, what are you doing here?"
          Imra smiled "I've come to tell you that the ship is all fixed, and were leaving."
         Kara soon got a sad look on her face. "Your all leaving?" Her voice cracked
        "No" she replied "just everyone on the ship, Mon-el is not coming. I told him I wanted a divorce."
          "Oh, why would you want a divorce, I thought you were happy with each other?" Kara questioned
          "Oh Kara" Imra said "there is just  so much you don't know, and so much you'll soon find out. Goodbye Kara"
          "Bye Imra" they hugged and Imra left.
       Kara was extremely confused. Why would they brake up? I thought they were happy? What do i not know?

       Two more days pasted when someone else knocked on Kara's door. She walked to the door and swung it open. Mon-el was standing in front of her with a brown paper bag.
        "Mon-el? What are you doing here?" She asked gesturing for him to come in.
         He walked in and sat the bag on her counter. "I haven't seen you in a while, and I thought you might be hungry."
         "I'm starving" she smiled. She walked over to her counter and took out "pot stickers, how did you know?" She asked jokingly
          "Wild guess." He smiled. " So I also wanted to talk to you about Imra." Kara finished chewing and looked up. "Our marriage was arranged to join two planets together, and over time we fell in love"
         "Mon-el" Kara interrupted
         "No, please just hear me out." She stopped so he could continue. "But ever since being back, I realized something. I realized that I'm still in love with you. And that love was a lot stronger, then any love I felt for Imra. Kara when I saw you lying right there" he pointed to the spot where Kara had stabbed herself "with that kryptonite stuck in your stomach, I started to feel pain. Physical, mental, all of it. Because I thought that the love of my life was going to-"
       He was cut off by Kara repeating "the love of your life?" Her voice got higher.
      "Yes, Kara Danvers, you are the love of my life. And I'm sorry that I made you think differently" Mon-el walked closer to Kara. He put his hand on her cheek. "I love Kara"
        Mon-el leaned in and slowly kissed Kara when they separated Kara simply said "I love you Mon-el"