Chapter 5: Shoey vs Lawyer?

* Shane's POV *

Joey: Let's go...

Joey grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the house.

Shane: Where are we going? We live with Sawyer, remeber?

Joey: I.... Don't know, but we have to leave.

* Lisa's POV *

Joey and Shane left me at Sawyers. I tried to go but he just pinned me agenst the wall.

Sawyer: Do you really like them?

I turned my head trying not to look in his eyes

Sawyer: Aren't you just a little bit jealous that Joey took the most wonderful thing in your life?

Lisa: Fuck off Sawyer!

I wrestled to free my arms but failed, I dropped my head in defeat.

Sawyer: What's the matter? Starting to feel the rage of being dumped by your boyfriend so he can be with another man?

I started to cry, it's true. I'm pissed, I loved Shane! And Joey came into the picture and kicked me out! They left me here! Who needs him?!

I looked up at Sawyer, stretched foward and kissed him. This will work out perfect........

* Joey's POV *

I texted Tyler, he's always been one of my best friends.

~Text~

J: Hey Tyler!

T: Hey Joey! What's up?

J: Well we got in a fight with Sawyer, so we no longer can live with him, were trying to find a place to stay..

T: You can stay here! I don't mind.

J: Really?

T: Sure

J: Okay, we'll be their soon.

T: DoBai!

Joey: Okay, Tyler said we could stay at his place.

We got back in the car and drove to Tyler's. The whole ride Shane was quiet. I wonder what's bothering him..

Joey: Shane, you okay?

Shane: Yah, I just don't feel right.... It's like we forgot something.

Joey: Well get our stuff from Sawyers when we find a real place to live.

Shane: it's not that..... It seems really important.....whatever im probably just freaking out to much.

Joey: Okay.. That's probably it.

===========================

Authors Note :)

Sorry this chapter is so small it was bigger but I decided I didn't like the idea I had so I cut it down a bit. Btw WELCOME BACK! Lol not much to say this authors note but thank you for reading I love you guys, every single one of you... Byee!

-Kayla