Together (Shoey FanFic)

* Joey's POV *

Joey: No! No! Stacy, kill him!

Stacy: I'm dieing, I'm dieing, I'm dieing, I'm dieing....... I died.

Stacy and Sawyer I were playing hungercraft on the computer. Sawyer killed Stacy.

Joey: Haha! Awee poor Stacy ! Well that's it for this episode, so you guys next time goodbye!

I turned off the camera and told Stacy bye on FaceTime. I took off my head set. Sawyer was using His computer upstairs. He finally came down

Joey: Haha it was you first time playing, but you still killed Stacy!

Sawyer: wasn't very hard..

Joey: Uuuhh? Rude!

We both laughed. I decided I should tell him. He's my best friend and he deserves to know. I looked at the clock, 10:45 am

Joey: Let's watch a movie.

Sawyer: Okay !

I hopped on the couch, quickly followed by Sawyer. I turned on My Neighbor Totoro. It got quiet as the movie started. Should I tell him now?

Joey: I have a question.

Sawyer: Yah?

Joey: Can I trust you?

Stupid question. I knew I could trust Sawyer . He's my best friend...... Right?

Sawyer: Of course you can Joey! What's going on?

I started to sweat. I wanted to trust him but I didn't know if I could. What is he doesn't want to be friends anymore? Or kicks me out of the apartment?

I let out a huge breath.

Joey: Sawyer , I- I'm gay and I like Shane.

Sawyer just stared at me. I started to panic.

Joey: Sawyer, are you mad?

Sawyer: No, no! I'd never be mad at you Joey! I'm happy for you! It just a lot to sink in.

Joey: Oh, okay.

We watched the rest of the movie in silence.when it was finally over he looked at the clock.

Sawyer: it's 12:15 I have to go meet Tyler to do a collab.

Joey: Okay see yah!

Sawyer: Bye!

I went in the kitchen and started to make some chicken. I sat on the couch eating. I started to think. How should I tell Shane? He's not gay, he won't like me the way I like him...

But he have to of felt something in the dare the dawson kiss. Yah, it was planned but it felt so real.. He did smile once but I don't know if that was for the camera or not. I got out my phone and started to text Shane I have to tell him

~ Text ~

J: Hey boy! I was thinking maybe we could hag out, and possibly do a Shoey collab?

S: Sure! I'll see you soon :)

J: Okay bye!

Did he send that smiley face as a joke?

* Shane's POV *

I was exited to have Joey over. He's one of my best friends, I've always felt happy aloud him. He is really hot. No! Shane! Your in love with Lisa you can't like Joey. And he's not gay anyway! I pushed those thoughts away, or at least tried the best I could.

I heard a knock at the door and answerd it. It was Joey

Shane: Hey come in!

Joey: Hey boy!

Shane: what's up?

We both sat on the couch. And started to vlog a bit.

Joey: okay I'll see you guys later!

Joey put down the camera and spoke.

Joey: Shane, can we talk.

Does he like me!? Wait why am I so exited about this? I'm dating Lisa.

Shane: Sure

Joey: Shane... I think

I sighed

Joey: I think I'm gay, and I like you.

Shane: Joey, I- I do have feelings for you to but also like Lisa I-

I was interrupted by Joey kissing me. He pulled away.

Joey: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to I just really like you and, I thought you would change your mind if,... You know.

Shane: Joey, I like you too, more than Lisa.

* Joey's POV *

Joey: Really?

Shane: Really..

I kissed him and he kissed back he were kissing for probably 5 minutes. Until we heard a voice.

Lisa: Shane?

Shane: Uhh Lisa I-

Lisa: Please tell me this was a prank... Where are the cameras ?!

Shane: No, Lisa it's not a prank, I'm gay and I love Joey.

Lisa: No, no Shane! Your not gay!

Lisa ran and started to kiss Shane ripping off her shirt.

Shane: JOEY!

==============================

Authors Note :)

Yay! First chapter is finally up! So how's the story so far? Do you like it? Please comment want you think! I'd LOVE to hear what your guys opinions! It's 1:46 am so I'm friggin tierd! Well thanks for reading! I'll update tommarrow love you guys! Byee!

- Kayla

Read My Other Shoey! :D

______________________

Joey+Shane ( Shoey FanFic )

{Kik: 2264kayla }