Chapter 2: Score Two For Shane.

* Joey's POV *

Shane: JOEY

I ran to Shane. I pryed Lisa off

Lisa: And Joey..... I never told you, I love you more than Shane. The kiss in the Selena and Justin spoof, I've wanted to do forever. The fans didn't ask me to do it that was fake. I did it for us.

Joey: Lisa! There is no "us"! I love Shane I love guys!

Lisa: You know your wrong all this fake Shoey sh* t the fans made is getting to your head! your not gay you love me.

She's wrong right? Someone please say that's a lie! Or is she right.. Is this all just going to my head? I shook that thought of not loveing Shane away I do love him. Right?

Joey: No, Lisa that's a lie! I don't love you or any girl! ...... Only Shane.

Before I had a chance to speek again I felt lips on mine, I expected Shane.

Lisa: Did that change your mind?

Joey: F*CK NO LISA! SHANE LETS GO! Shane?

He was still sitting there with as shocked about Lisa kissing me

Shane: YOU B*TCH!

He stood up I grabbed his arm and ran to the car borofe he made a stupid mistake. I started driving to my place. I knew Sawyer wouldn't mind, he was okay with me liking Shane. The whole ride was quiet and finally Shane spoke

Shane: Joey, thank you....

Joey: For what?

Shane: I almost did something bad.

Joey: Shane it's fine I'd be angry to, I almost hit her myself. She kinda deserved it.

Shane: One more thing...

Joey: Yah?

Shane: The kiss, did you like it?

Joey: Of course not! I don't like girls, and I hate Lisa. That kiss meant nothing to me.

* Shane's POV *

I believe Joey. I can't believe Lisa! Even when we were dating, she loved someone else better. Shane, stop! Why do you care? Your with Joey now. I loved to think about that, I'm dating Joey Graceffa. I smiled. Joey noticed.

Joey: What you smiling about boy?

Shane: You.

Joey started to blush I love it when he does it. It's even cuter when I embarrass him. I'm gonna have fun with this when we tell the fans, if we tell the fans.

We made it to Joey's place Joey explained about him telling Sawyer about how he liked me. So I'm sure he won't mind. We unlocked the door and walked in.

Joey: Hey Soy Sauce!

Sawyer: Hey Joey oh, hey Shane!

Shane: Hey Soy Sauce!

I said trying to make fun of Joey.

Joey: Shaane!

I laughed along with Sawyer. He was embarrassed blushing like crazy. Score one for Shane!

Joey: Thanks guys!

Joey said in a sarcastic voiced. This kept the laughing going.

Joey: Sawyer, I talked to Shane. We're together.

Sawyer: Hey congrats guys!

Joey: Yah I was wondering if he could stay until we find an apartment?

Sawyer: Sure!

Joey: Yay!

Shane: Thanks Sawyer!

Sawyer: No problem.

I looked at the clock 10:47pm

I pulled Shane in the bedroom.

Shane: Finally, my favorite part of the day.

I lied on the bed. Joey came in the room from the bathroom shirtless

Shane: Ohh Joey!

Joey: Shup up!

He started blushing again. Score two for Shane!

I laughed. He's to adorable.

Shane: You know, your adorable when your embarrassed!

Now it's hard core blushing. He layed in bed with me.

Joey: Shane, I love you.

Shane: I love you too Joey.

After a few minutes I saw Joey was asleep. I love him, I wish I could stay like this forever, cuddling with Joey I soon fell asleep with him

=============================

Authors Note :)

Hey guys sorry for not updating in twenty million years! Trust me I'll get better at this two story thing! Haha so I love writing cute chapters like this! Anyway comment or kik me what you think about my story so far, vote, and share with your Shoey lovers! I love you guys! Byee!

-Kayla

Read My Other Shoey Book!:) : Joey+Shane ( Shoey FanFic )

{ Kik: 2264kayla }