Chapter 3: The Apology

* Joey's POV *

I woke up to see Shane in my face, still asleep. I smiled thinking about us, Shoey shippers were right. Shoey is real, but I don't think I'm ready to tell them yet. I got up put on a shirt and started to make breakfast. Eggyanyas and a smoothie! After I finished eating my nom noms I got a text. It was Lisa....

~ Text ~

L: Hey Joey....

J: What do you want now?

L: Joey I feel horrible about what I did. I'm soo sorry I was just so mad and jealous. I'm soo sorry, can you and Shane come over and we can talk about this

J: No! How can I trust you?

L: I know, I know it's hard to trust me after that but... Please, Joey please give me a second chance..

J: Let me ask Shane..

As mad as I was at her I think she could deserve a second chance. Maybe she really has changed. I walked in and figured I could wake him up in a good way this morning so he wouldn't go crazy over this. I crawled on the bed carefully making sure not to wake him up.... Yet.. My head hoverd over his and I kissed him. Not long after he woke up and started kissing back.

Shane : Holy sh*t this is the best morning I've ever had.

I laughed

Joey: Shane, Lisa texted me apologizing she says she's sorry and she wants to talk yo us at her place.

Shane sat there thinking for while and finally came to a decision.

Shane: I guess it's worth a shot.

Joey: Okay, I'll text her.

~Text~

J: Well be there in 10..

L: Oh my gosh thank you guys so much for giving me a second chance see you soon bye

J: Bye

I sat my phone down and went in the bathroom with Shane and styled my hair then went in my room to change. When we finished I grabbed the keys to Satsuki and we headed out the door. Shane and I talked the whole ride about new YouTube collabs. We finally pulled into Lisa's house.

Joey: Are you ready?

Shane: Yeah..

We hopped out of the car, walked up and knocked on the door. It opened

Lisa: Hey guys! Come in!

Shane and I sat on the couch.

Lisa: Shane I packed your stuff so you didn't have to.

* Shane's POV *

Shane: Thanks.

Why was she being so nice? Did she really change? I was silent for a couple seconds but Lisa broke the ice.

Lisa: I'm do happy you guys gave me a second chance. Shane, I'm so sorry I did what I did I just got so jealous, I don't know what came over me..

I think I could give her a second chance with my trust.

Lisa: And Joey I'm soo sorry for doing that to you, I know seeing me do that would be horrible. And then kissing you, was way to inappropriate, I know.

Joey sighed I looked at him and nodded.

Joey: Okay Lisa, we forgive you. No more of these flip outs though right?

Lisa: Right. Oh my gosh guys thank you so much!

Shane: No problem.

Joey's phone rang I looked it was a twitter notification he was tagged in a post.

* Joey's POV *

I clicked on it. Luke Conard posted something with me tagged in it.

~ Post ~

Luke Conard: I'm so happy to hear Shoey is real guys congrats! I know you don't want people to know yet but IDK :D XD @JoeyGraceffa

Joey: Oh my god!

Shane: What?

Lisa: What's going on?

I started to feel tears running town my face. And handed Shane my phone, I wasn't ready for this. What are the fans gonna say? What will happend to our YouTube career?

Lisa: Shane what is is.

Shane: Someone told Luke about us. And he posted it on twitter! Who told him?

We both looked at Lisa

Lisa: No! Guys it wasn't me! I swear!

Joey: Then who was it? I'm asking Luke !

I stole the phone back from Shane and texted Luke.

~ Text ~

J: What the h*ll Luke ? I thought we were friends!

L: Awe how cute, you thought we were friends!

J: Why did you do it?

L: The fans wanna know this stuff! And I just did you a favor. Weather you like it or not it's done and over with

J: Who?

L: Your gonna have to be more specific.

J: Who told you?

L: Oh you didn't hear.

J: Luke, tell me.

L: It was none other than......... Sawyer Hartman! Surprise !

=============================

Authors Note :)

Wow! Is that true? Or was Luke lieing? AHHHH so many questions to answer! Haha so guys I decided to add another chapter tonight I feel like you deserve it for me not updating for a while. And I needed the story to get more interesting! I love you guys, thanks for reading byee!

-Kayla

Read My Other Shoey! : Joey+Shane (Shoey fanfic)

{Kik: 2264kayla }