恋人の男の子。

NINE 🍓 : LOVER BOY.

FELIX was tapping his yellow mechanical pencil against his yellow moleskin journal as he thinking about ideas for his upcoming art project.

"How about you just use Changbin for your art assignment? I mean I'm drawing Chan for mine."

Felix looked over at Jeongin who was eating a chocolate muffin and drinking a hit chocolate. He let out a small sigh and replied back, "I don't know man and hey, isn't that too much chocolate for your small body?"

Jeongin almost choked on his muffin and exclaimed, "Small body? What do you mean small? I mean I think I am pretty big, pretty tall, and pretty fit—and to think I was helping you out for your art project."

Felix rolled his eyes, "Oh shut up, you fit the perfect definition of scrawny."

Jeongin mouthed, 'Fuck You' to Felix and then took another big bite of his chocolate muffin.

"But you know what, your right–I could just use that sketch I made of Changbin earlier this week and just transfer it on to a big white canvas and I'm going to name it, strawberry boy."

Jeongin groaned, "Oh my god, we get it, he loves strawberries."

Felix gave him a look, "Okay since when did you become so sassy?"

Jeongin grinned mischievously and answered, "Ever since I got comfortable with you and showed you my real persona which is why Chan loves me so much. I can be cute, but I can also be sassy as fuck."

"Yeah cursing is a big no for you, it doesn't suit a child like you."

Jeongin flipped him off and said, "Go back to work anyway, and thanks for the free muffin."

Felix gave him a fake laugh and replied in a sweet sickening voice, "You're welcome, honey."

Jeongin gave him a sickeningly sweet fake smile in return as well before leaving CREAM.

"Little brat." Felix muttered before going back to actually working and putting away his yellow moleskin journal.

-🍓-

Felix came out of work and switched shifts with Chan. Jeongin eventually returned back to CREAM to support boyfriend who was working.

He didn't leave CREAM without a medium ice chai and a dulce de leche donut that he was holding with his other hand. He was actually carrying a big tray of drinks. Jisung had called him earlier to meet him at this book store with other people.

And he was sure that Changbin was one of those people so he made sure to get Changbin a strawberry related drink from CREAM.

As Felix crossed streets and walked, he passed by a bubble tea shop. He didn't really care about the store until he saw a familiar face. He stopped and backed up to the shop to indeed see the person he had recognized.

It was Changbin.

Felix was about to enter the shop and say hi happily to him until he saw the other person that he was with. It was that same guy from the other day, the one that left Changbin uneasy.

He made sure not to be seen watching them so he quickly hid behind a car, but watched them mouth stuff to each other, it almost looked like they were arguing, which made Felix feel pretty happy until he saw the guy kiss Changbin on the lips and the worst part was that—Changbin kissed him back.

Felix covered his mouth and looked down on to the concrete floor. He felt himself release some tears and saw them drop on to the ground. He looked over at the pink drink that was meant to be for Changbin—he took the drink and threw it on the floor, the pink liquid was running down the street as he sat down on the floor hugging his legs.

Now I know why that guy brought him a strawberry milkshake, they were boyfriends—meaning they both love each other and I never had a chance with Changbin in the first place...

Felix let himself cry into his knees until a good five minutes passed. He got up and picked up the tray of drinks and his donut. He continued to walk to the book store that Jisung told him to go to unhappily.

-🍓-

"So Felix isn't here yet and so isn't Changbin...do you guys want to talk shit about them?"

Jisung, Seungmin, and Woojin gave Hyunjin a look.

"What did I say before Hyunjin?? We don't curse under this roof of god!"

"And how many times do I have to tell you that you aren't a mom Woojin??"

Jisung and Seungmin let out a loud sigh and said, "Guys! Come on, Felix is at stake here—he's going to get his heart broken and Changbin is being an asshole."

Hyunjin and Wooji stopped arguing with each other and faced Jisung and Seungmin after muttering,
"Fine.."

Seungmin rolled his eyes and retorted back, "Thank you, Anyway, I set up this plan to make Changbin realize that Felix isn't always going to be there for him when he decides to finally break up with his dumb ass boyfriend—"

Woojin hardened his glare at Seungmin which to he responded with rolling his eyes, but listened and said, "stupid boyfriend I mean and that he needs to freaking wake up and realize that Felix is the one and not Heonwoo."

"Ewww, his name is gross." Jisung but in.

The guys began laughing and replied, "Oh we know, so far all the taste in guys Changbin have liked are terrible, but Felix."

Jisung crossed his arms and asked, "Hold up, if Changbin knows that he has a boyfriend—why the hell did he decide to lead on my boy Felix."

"Because he's such a fucking asshole who I never want to communicate with again!"

Jisung, Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Woojin flinched as Felix harshly placed down the tray of drinks on the glass table.

"I already know guys, I saw them kiss as I was walking here—you guys are also fucking assholes for not warning me sooner."

Hyunjin began to take a sip of his iced caramel latte and said, "Yikes..."

-🍓-

...yeah this story is trash, but on the bright side STRAY KIDS FINALLY DEBUTED TODAY AND I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY FOR THEM 💖🌟💕⭐️💓💫