かわいい。

TWO 🍓 : CUTE.

JISUNG was handing Felix the money to go get himself his favorite chai iced latte and dulce de leche donut.

"Okay, but don't you just get tired of the taste of the chai latte and dulce de leche donut?"

Felix gasped and answered dramatically, "Of course not, what type of question is that?" Jisung raised his hands up into the air and replied, "Okay okay, I was just asking, geez."

Felix nodded and then put on his jean jacket and grabbed his phone and keys. He was so ready to leave his small cozy apartment to get some of that chai latte and donut that he loved oh so much. He kept playing with the money that Jisung gave him in the inside pockets of his jean jacket.

Soon he made it to CREAM.

As he walked inside CREAM, Felix saw that there was no line and thought to himself, guess today is my lucky day. He walked straight up to the front counter and was left almost speechless when he noticed the cute guy that Jisung kept talking about.

Felix immediately looked over at his name tag and read, 'Changbin'.

Oh what a cute name-

"H-Hi! May I take your order?"

Felix looked up from his name tag and made eye to eye contact with Changbin and noticed the light pink hue running across his cheeks; making him smile.

"Hi, may I have a medium iced chai latte and a dulce de leche donut?"

Felix caught Changbin whisper to himself quietly, "Oh lord he might be friends with that guy who came in yesterday or even worse...more than friends with that guy..."

This made him want to tease Changbin so he hummed and asked, "What?"

Changbin quickly snapped out of it and stuttered, "N-Nothing! Is that all?"

Felix nodded his head and handed Changbin seven dollars and fifty cents after Changbin told him the price. He also handed him his stamp card which Changbin grabbed with shaky hands.

"Here y-you go."

Felix grabbed it back and purposely touched his hand as he went to grab it back leaving Changbin a blushing mess.

He then waited off to the side and went on his phone. Felix every now and then would look up to look at Changbin and would catch Changbin staring at him. Changbin would then quickly look away from embarrassment.

"Chai latte and dulce de leche donut!"

Felix went up to the front counter and happily got the white paper bag from one of the workers whose name was, 'Minho'.

Which made him think for a bit, didn't Jisung tell me once about having a crush on a guy named Minho?

So he quickly asked Minho before letting him go back to making more coffees, "Hey could I have you number?"

Minho tilted his head in confusion and looked over at Changbin and noticed that he was eavesdropping and looked sad.

"Uh-why?"

Felix grinned and cheerfully answered, "Because my friend has a crush on you and I think he missed seeing you work yesterday."

He noticed both Minho and Changbin let out a small sigh of relief and said, "Sure-" and then whispered to him, "Thank god it's for your friend because my co-worker over here, Changbinnie, fancies you."

This made Felix giggle and nod his head.

"I fancy him too." He responded in a whisper.

He then looked over at Changbin who looked like he was clenching his left fist—this surprised Felix. Is he jealous already? Cute.

"Anyway, thanks for giving me your phone number."

"No problem! By the way my friend here decorated your white paper bag with a bunch of strawberry stickers.

Felix then looked down at his bag and said bewildered, "oh really-aw how cute."

He then looked over at Changbin, but only to see that he quickly went to hide in the back room of the coffee shop. Why is he so frickin cute? Jisung was so right about him, I should thank him later for this-oh wait I am, by giving him Minho's phone number.

Felix quickly left the coffee shop and jogged back home. He couldn't wait to give Jisung his phone number just to see his reaction to it.

-🍓-

"So Changbin, do you have something to confess?"

Changbin crosses his arms and replied, "Don't you have something to confess? I certainly don't."

Minho hummed in response, "I don't either, I guess we both don't have anything to confess. Well I'm going to go into the back to bring back some more donuts, especially the dulce de leche ones. They need to be restocked so I can satisfy someone every day..."

Changbin frowned and asked, "What do you mean by every day?"

Minho smirked and answered, "Felix comes here every day, the weekend barely, but yeah every day of the week."

Changbin frowned, That's why I've only seen him once...

Minho then heard his cellphone ring. He took his cellphone out of the pocket of his apron and soon began smiling happily. It seemed like Felix's friend finally got his phone number.

Changbin watched Minho radiate with happiness, leaving him think, disgusting.

"Oh don't be so bitter, it's Felix's friend who decided to hit me up, remember?"

Changbin let out a small 'hmph' sound, "I don't care about him." But oh boy how much did he already care about the freckled boy which really scared him a lot.