1

Lauren pov

The last year of high school.

Honestly I couldn't wait to go I missed my friends and my sweet boyfriend .

'beep beep'

Normani and Loui pulled up I ran towards the car and dodged loui and went straight to normani I haven't seen her for 6 weeks so of course I was going to see her first.

I had only seen Loui like 2 weeks ago and at this moment he wasn't that important.

When we had finally arrived at school I jumped out the car and almost ran towards the rest of my friends again leaving Loui.

We were heading back to class and Loui pulled me back
"Babe u have t said hi to me at all"
"Baby I seen u like last week I haven't seen my friends in 5/6 weeks I miss them"
"I'm sorry I just feel left out"
"It's okay baby"

I hugged him to make him feel better and just as we finished we seen Camila coming down the hall way i kinda had a crush on her yeah I'm bisexual but she's hot Jesus.

When she was passing us i remembered about class and said goodbye and hurried behind Camila to my class because she sat right behind me.

Last year I talked to Camila and we were kinda friends until Loui told her to stay away from me and had her jumped over the holidays I haven't forgiven him yet and he knows this.

Camila pov

When I arrived in class I seen Lauren enter just minutes after me we made eye contact and then she sat down.

The teacher came in and told us all to stand up because he had a new seating plan because nobody had worked last year.

"Okay I will have at the back middle seats errrm Lauren annnnnnnd ah Camila then infront of them I will have Dinah and Normani and next to them I will have Ariana and ally" I tuned out after that.

Jesus I had to sit next to Lauren I was told to stay away from her how the fuck am i meant to do that when I'm sat next to her and probably doing assistants together, well my day can't get worse.

I spoke to soon

Music class the only class I liked.
Well the only class I did like.
That was until i was paired to do a duet with Lauren well today was the worst day of my life and that is saying something.

Lauren pov

Fuck I'm paired with Camila in 3 of 5 of my classes Loui is going to flip.

'hey babe how was ur day''
"It was.....how was urs'
"Okay errr my was great'
"Really what was so exciting"
"Nothing don't worry"

Okay wtf is he hiding I'll find out.

I was waiting for normani to finish with her dodge ball training and I told Loui but he said he had plans so we wasn't bothered.

I was on my way to the toilet when I heard what sounded like a painful groan I walked towards it and seen a group of boys kicking someone one of them looked up and it was Loui i hit behind one of the bins so he didn't see me I heard another groan and it sounded like a female.

This gave me bad vibes I walked towards them and started to see who they were kicking it was"CAMILA STOP.....LOUI STOP THIS NOW" they all stoped and stepped aside so I could get to Loui "what Lauren" "what the fuck are u doing "
"I told her to stay away from u"
"Loui u can beat all my friends up now piss off and leave her alone before I end things between me and u right here right now"
He didn't say anything but walk off I went to help Camila but she pushed me away when she got up she could barley stand I went to her side to help her but she pushed me away again I couldn't help but feel guilty.

I heard sobbing and I turned around she was on the floor crying I walked over bent down sat next to her a d wrapped my arms around her she tried to fight me but she gave up eventually.

"Camila I'm so sorry I didn't know"
"It's not ur fault that it boyfriend hates me"
"Let me help you please"
"But what about Loui"
"Fuck him I'll kill him if he tried to hurt u again"
"Where are we going"
"To the gym normani is there"
"Okay thank u lauren"

We were walking to the gym and Camila was limping she was hurting so I picked her up bridal style "Lauren what are u doing I can walk"
"I don't care u are in pain when u walk and I hate seeing u in pain" she didn't say anything after that she just let it happen when we got to the gym I say her down on the bench and Normani came over.

"Wow what the hell happened to u Mila"
"Loui happened normani he went after her again"
"I don't get why u are with him u do know he's cheating on u right"Camila said
"What are u on about Loui wouldn't cheat"
"Get my phone out of my back pocket I'll show u"
Why was I scared to get her phone she rolled over and her ass was so nice and soft j grabbed her phone and then normani pushed me on the her so I fell on to her ass and groaned and I got up I gave normani the death glare.

"Open it up and go my photos, now got to captured it's on there the first pic"

I opened the pic and it was Loui in the girls toilets balls deep in a girl. I took a photo of the picture and said thanks to her she looked confused I turned to normani and
"Normani do want to help me"
"That depends with what"
"Dumping Loui in front of everyone tomorrow lunch"
"Yeah I'm down what u thinking"
"I'm thinking we go to the library and print of loads of these pictures and get here early tomorrow and put them everywhere before Loui gets here then when he sees them he will be mad and try to take them all down then at lunch we put them all over the cafeteria and see his reaction I will sit on the table and wait for him and see what he had to say"
"Wow I'm definitely in what about u Mila we will need a lot of help"
"I'm in I'll get some of my friends to help"
"Great be here at 6 then me have at least 2 and a half hours to do the whole school"

"Great normani I'll pick u up then we can go for Lauren"
"Great"
"Bye bye girls"
"Bye Lauren"
"Bye lolo"