Chapter 1

"Mom!" I whine loudly at my mother, who in return ignores my cry as she proceeds on with cleaning away any dirty dishes that were located in the sink.

"Jin! I already told you, we've arranged it and that's final!" I could tell she was becoming frustrated with me, no doubt at her limit with my irritating whinging.

I huff, letting out an exaggerated sigh while folding my arms across my chest as my my cheeks puff out slightly in annoyance.

My parents had both agreed that since I was failing a few of my classes, which by the way isn't exactly my fault, it's just the teachers make it too damn confusing to follow along with that I should have to get a tutor!

Yes, you heard me.

Kim Seokjin is getting a mother fucking tutor.

It didn't help that my 'tutor' was a whole grade younger than me either.

"I've heard that the Kim's son is very polite and is a true gentleman." Mom mentions while I pout, "I'm polite and gentleman too!" This only made her snort in a fit of hysterics at my words, earning a glare from me.

"Hurry up and get yourself cleaned up, he will be here in precisely..." she pauses, glancing down at her watch, "10 minutes."

I groan loudly before dragging myself out of the chair that is placed at the kitchen table, walking slowly up the flight of stairs.

It bothered me how a younger student would be teaching me. 'I mean I'm in my last year of school for crying out loud! I don't need this!'

Mom however, wouldn't listen to any of my protests after she told me a week ago that I will be receiving tutoring in order to graduate high school.

Walking into my spacious room, I collect my notebooks and various other bits of paper, piling them into my backpack.

My parents had set up a room downstairs that used to be a sort of storage area and transformed it into a studying room for me once I became a high school student. I guess they expected me to do well in my studies, I let out a soft laugh; 'Sadly I'm the complete opposite.'

Taking a quick glance in my full length mirror, I make sure I look somewhat presentable since I didn't want my reputation to drop anymore than it already was.

My dark brown hair swept across my forehead, sitting perfectly in its place while I wore a simple pink hoodie and a pair of dark jeans. I gander at myself for a few more minutes, making sure I look ridiculously handsome before heading downstairs into my study room.

I start pulling out my notebooks and such when I hear the doorbell ring, "Coming!" My mom sweetly sings while I wrinkle my face in disgust at how stupid she sounds.

I hear her open the door and start cooing over whoever it is behind it."Oh! Namjoon, how nice to see you. Wow! you have grown a lot since the last time I saw you."

I could hear mumbling but couldn't quite place what they spoke about.

Suddenly, "Jin! Come here!" Mom screams from the front door. Sighing, knowing I had no other choice, I saunter out my study.

Once I reach the now closed door, I instantly come in contact with a tall, blonde headed boy who stood awkwardly next to my mom.

I take in his appearance and almost grimace with disgust.

He wore a plain white shirt, buttoned all the way to the top with a burgundy cardigan thrown on top. A pair of square glasses sat on the bridge of his nose while he wore a pair of dark jeans to finish the look. His bleached blonde locks were brushed neatly on his head as he adjusts his book bag a little, obviously feeling uncomfortable underneath my gaze.

He was the definition of nerd.

'Tch, why am I not surprised.'

"Please make yourself at home, the study room is just down the hall to the left." My mom explains before looking at me.

She gave me a glare that screams, 'introduce yourself you idiot! And make sure to be polite about it.'

Groaning internally, I place my hand out in front of me. "Hello, my name's Kim Seokjin but just call me Jin."

The taller boy glances at my hand before looking back at me. He appears so innocent as he gently places his hand in mines, giving it a shake.

"Nice to meet you Jin hyung. I'm Namjoon, your new tutor."

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Author's Note

First chapter!!😆

Are you enjoying so far?😅

Please vote ✨
Comment 💬
And follow ❤️