{112} wrap

Louis

"That's a wrap! I think it went great today, don't you, Harry?" Julian, one of Harry's producers and songwriters, exclaims after we spent nearly the whole night at the studio. I'm not complaining, though, I actually enjoyed the time listening to them mumble song lyrics to themselves, bickering and laughing with each other. I met some people of Harry's team, and they were all really nice to me, especially with Julian I hit it off from the start.

Since I have Uni tomorrow, I used the time to study and sleep a little bit. Harry more than once offered to call me a cab or his bodyguard to take me home, but I declined every time. I really wanted to enjoy my first (and maybe last?) time in a professional recording studio.

"Yeah, I think we made huge progress. But I'm really tired now, aren't you, Lou?" Harry says, looking at me. I just nod, my eyes half closed, and snuggle further into the blanket someone gave me when the clock struck 11 pm and I yawned for the first time. Now it's 3 am, but lucky for me, my first lesson doesn't start before 9 o'clock, so I can at least get a little sleep when Harry and I get to his flat.

"Let's head home, hm?", the curly haired man offers, and I just nod, sitting up and beginning to pack my laptop and the various notes I took to review my last lesson.

"We should do another session soon. Maybe even tomorrow?" Julian says, looking over at Harry while the two organize the countless pieces of paper they scribbled words and lyrics on. Harry hums, nodding and throwing me a questioning look. "Lou, you wanna come too?"
"Yeah, Louis, you were great company! I wouldn't mind seeing you around more often", Julian grins, coming up to me to give me a firm hug. I smile, happy that he really seems to like me, but shake my head in response. "I'm actually meeting up with Niall tomorrow, sorry."

At that, Harry pouts at me and Julian makes an unsatisfied noise, too. "Well then, have fun, Louis! But I wanna see you again, yeah? I think we'll start recording soon, so you just have to come and laugh with me at Harry's warm up exercises for his voice. It's hilarious, 'm telling you, mate."

"Heyyyyyyyy", said man drawls from the back before coming to us with his arms crossed.
I just chuckle, patting his cheek with my hand before hugging Julian again. "Bye, mate. And I promise I'll come again soon."

With that, Harry and I step out into the cold London night, immediately spotting his driver waiting for us to take us back to his flat.

"I'm so tired, fuck," I mumble when we sit in the warm car, making myself comfortable in the leather cusion while leaning my head on Harry's shoulder and closing my eyes, missing the fond look he throws me.

"Then sleep, baby", the older one whispers, pressing a soft kiss on my temple and running his hand through my feathery hair.
With that, I nod off, the low rumble of the car's engine and Harry's warmth lulling me to sleep.