Kaden

For DewGlow128 and a little bit of myself but I still got some Henry. Have fun with this! And every other chapter in fact.

A very unamused Evangeline met your eyes while zoning out. Oh no. You focus back in reality to hear her say:

"You, you're up."

You sigh but sigh happily. You always fantisized your first kiss. Today your dreams will be United. Fate will choose your true love. Oh, and you forgot to mention you are a fire Emblem Fates Character. You were driven by fate.

You easily pluck a name out of a top hat. The paper had somewhat expired elegsnt handwriting and little doodles of brushes beside the name. It was kinda cute. You knew then name and you smiled. You meet his puppy eyes.

"Let's go Kaden!"

He jumps up excitedly and grabs your wrist. Eva sits down pouting so Henry leads you to the tent. He closed the flap behind you and cackled out to you:

"Have fun~ Nyah ha!"

His nonchalant creepiness didn't bother you one bit. You immediately did soemthing you've always wanted to do since you were a Nohrian unit. You began stroking his ears. You look him by surprise and he did this weird little purr. 

"Oh! Oh! Scratch my ears!"

You did so but then you blinked and stopped. Kaden cocked his head and looked at you. Out of nowhere you kissed him smack dab on the lips right there. He stiffened a little but you melted into your own kiss. 

Kaden assumes this is what you wanted the whole time and you were doing thst to calm him down. Well, kissing is the point of the game after all. He didn't mind. But human kissing was long and inconvienant. You we're reslly pretty and you petted him nicely so he didn't mind.

Light hit the both of you and there was Evangeline. Henry was grinning behind her. You pulled away blushing and Kaden as just staring st you with awestruck eyes. Yep, the fate of soulmates.

"See? I told you they were actually playing the game!"

Eva smiles and giggles.

"Okay! Time's up! Don't worry, maybe when Kaden goes he can pull you right back!"

You look at Kaden and he had large puppy eyes. He was involuntarily licking his lips woth only the tangent of his tongue. His tail was flickering and his Ears were up and alert. You look over pleadingly at Eva.

"Can he have his turn now?...and let it be me?"

Evangeline was about to say something about rules but Henry stopped her. He looked st you two and just closed the tent flap swiftly. Evangeline turned to Henry but he had a genuine smile of a proud father. Evangeline knee not to question him when he had this look so she just stood by. 

"Henry, let's pick another player while we wait."

"Oh! Maybe you should pick a boy to pick a name this time!"

"Alright."

Evangeline and Henry make it back to everyone else and they are bored AF. Evangeline catches and makes eye contact with yet another Fates character and she smirks.

"Alright Mr. Knight. Your turn!"