Lola and I were polar opposites. She was beautiful, not very smart, skinny, nice hair, and didn't wear makeup. She was very cheery and always saw good in things.

"Did you hear about the new kids we are getting?"

Lola was always involved in school gossip. Some reason she wanted to stay friends with me, which is what kept her from being a full blown popular.

"I gave up on knowing who's coming and going," I sighed while closing my locker.

"You need to swoop in and get them before they get corrupted," Lola laughed.

"Not gonna happen, plus I already got someone."

The smile on Lola's face disappeared suddenly. I knew she didn't like the boy I had a crush on, sometimes I didn't even like him, but he's the best I can do.

"D, he's not good for you," she mumbled while we stopped in the hallway.

"We've been over this," I grumbled.

"And we'll keep talking about this until you understand. Just because he gives you attention and flirts, doesn't mean he's a good guy for you. He's probably the worst guy for you. He's rude and he's crazy. He doesn't care about your feelings at all D."

Lola argued with me everyday over Jeremy. Sure he wasn't a winner, but he was good enough for me. He's had true heartbreak and he tells me he doesn't want to lose me which is why he won't get into a full blown relationship. Jarred can't stand him, but it's my life not his.

"Whatever. Look I'm gonna go to class, I have to ask the teacher about a problem," I sighed and took off towards my first block.

I had first period with Jeremy. We didn't ever talk face to face in there mainly because his group was in there. He told me he wanted to save me from the embarrassment of them. They would tease him if they knew about us.

As I sat in my seat I began getting out my notebook and the homework from the night before. Jeremy sat with his friends on the other side of the room. Before I had a chance to look over at them my phone buzzed. Jeremy.

Jeremy❤️: Good morning

Me: Good morning handsome 😉

Jeremy❤️: I'm not ready for this class 😫😫

Jeremy❤️: did you do the homework???

Me: yes I did

Jeremy❤️: you tryin to send me answers baby?

Me: yeah hang on.

Jeremy❤️: I'd be lost without you.

This was like a morning ritual. He'd text me and ask me for answers. I used to get mad because I thought he only talked to me so he could get homework answers, but we've had heart to heart conversations too. We've talked about his family and his exes. I know about his problems and he knows a few of mine.

The class carried on like normal. Second period was torture though. I hated math and to make matters worse I was in honors Algebra 2. I begged the councilor to not put me in it but she insisted that I did.

"Good morning Ms. Star," Mr. Bond said as I walked into his class room. I shot him a quick smile and took my seat in the back of the room.

I'm not one for social interaction. I always fumble my words and I sound stupid. I even get my words caught up when talking to my parents.

"Alright let's start by going over last nights homework," Mr. Bond exclaimed once the bell rang.

Mr. Bond was an older man in his mid fourtys. He was very understanding of his students and he really tried to help us out as much as possible. He's the one of few of my teachers who's actually tried working with me to open up.

The class went like normal until it was about eight minutes till passing period. There was a light knock on the door. Mr. Bond rushed to the door and opened it with a smile on his face.

"I wondered when you were gonna show up," he said cheerfully as he stepped out of the way so the intruder could walk in.

The boy was gorgeous. His hair was dark brown and curly. He was tall and very fit. If I didn't know any better I would have thought this jock got lost on his way to the bathroom.

"Everyone this is Mr. Dolan. He just moved here and I expect you guys to give him a warm welcome."

The girls kept their eyes latched onto him until the class was over and they even followed him into the hallway. Don't get me wrong I find this guy a total dream boat, but I know I don't have any chance with him so why waste my time?

It was clear this new guy was attracting attention as he walked down the halls. I got stuck behind him on my way to AP US History and he walked in right before me. Great I have a jock in two classes back to back.

This was one of my favorite classes and I'm afraid he'll ruin it. He'll do what all jocks do. Make stupid inappropriate jokes at the wrong time and then get mad when the teacher yells at them. He looks like he'd fall into the basic jock category.

Right before the bell rang my phone buzzed in my pocket.

Jarred🙄🙄: hey I'm gonna have sone friends over tonight you cool with it?

Whenever Jarred wants to have friends over he has to make sure I'm ok with it. Our parents are hardly ever home because of work but they always told us we can't have anyone over if the other disapproves.

Me: idc just don't be too loud Incase I have homework

Jarred🙄🙄: I was thinking about ordering Chinese tonight...

Me: if you're asking what I want then you already know

Jarred🙄🙄: Broccoli chicken, one egg roll, and chicken with the red sauce stuff to share 😉😉

Me: you know me so well big bro

I love how close I am with my brother. Even though we don't go well together at school, while we're at home we're sibling goals.

"Excuse me can I borrow a pencil?"