Chapter 13

Chapter 13

**

It's around 4 now and most people are going at 6 so Josh decided that now was the time to give me my present, he made me stand up as he pulled a box from out of his jacket, he got down on one knee and everyone gasped "calm down everyone it's not a proposal....yet" he said causing me to blush at the yet part

"Leah Perrie Lovato, I love you with all my heart and I have never been more sure on anything or anyone in my whole life, you make my world spin and my heart beat, without you I would drown, I would sink so far down I could never be saved. You are my miracle and my every breath, you are the sparkle in my eyes and the fireworks in my stomach, you are the shine in my smile and you have all the love in my heart. One day I want to make this official, I want to wake up to your gorgeous face everyday, I want to hold you in my arms and watch you sleep. I want to watch you light up everybody's world just with your presence and I want you to light up mine, no this is not a proposal but it is a promise" he said as he opened the box to reveal a gorgeous diamond ring "I promise that I will love you forever and always, as long as my heart still has a beat I will always love you and even after it has stopped beating. I promise that I will be forever here for you when you need me, no matter what the problem, big or small I will be here, here when you call. I know that you don't have your father in your life and that you don't know who he is, but that doesn't matter to me and I hope not to you either, you are the most beautiful creature god has ever made, but you are not the most beautiful thing he can create, because when you hopefully have your own family, with me and we have a gorgeous little girl, I will hold that gorgeous, precious and fragile diamond and I will treasure her with my heart, I will protect her as much as I will protect you. Nothing would ever hurt her and nothing will ever hurt you as long as I'm here, and this ring is a promise for all of that, everything that it have just said I promise to you with this ring" he lifted my hand and placed the ring on my right promise finger before standing up and kissing me sweetly "happy birthday baby" he said as he pulled away.

Everyone in the room was in tears myself included, I looked at Josh and another tear rolled down my face, he took the ball of his thumb and slowly wiped them away one by one, as softly as possible. Wow I am so lucky to have him and there's no way I'm letting him go. "I fucking love you Josh" I said before kissing him again, I kissed him with so much passion and love, I wanted to prove how much I loved him, all in this kiss. He truly is perfect.

I looked down at the ring "take it off and look inside" Josh told me, I did as he said and saw that he had engraved it, it read 'I will love you forever & always 12.24.13' I smiled and slipped the ring back on my finger before pecking his lips once more.

"I love you so much" I said as he smiled and sat down, I sat back down on his lap and thought about what we could do "Hey Leah babe?" mom asked "yeah?" "you girls go and get ready cause we're going out somewhere for your birthday, something fancy and nice" I nodded and pecked Josh's lips "Josh if you wanna come you can either stay in that or get changed?" "i'll get changed, thank you, i'll be 20 minutes" "see ya soon" "bye babe" I walked him to the door and kissed him goodbye before running up the stairs with literally all the girls in the house which is A LOT!

We all ran to our rooms or to mine and started to get ready, I decided on my mint green mid thigh flowy skirt with black tight tank top that goes all Lacey by the neck area, I added a few bracelets and did my make up and hair. I picked out shoes to match and everyone else was ready by the same time I was. We all walked downstairs at the same time and saw Josh standing by the door which was directly in front of the grand staircase "Wow" he said, I blushed "you all look beautiful ladies" I walked up to him, he was now changed into these prawn pink just above the knee shorts with a brown belt, with black buckle and a black and white stripey mid length sleeve shirt.