Chapter 7

Chapter 7

**

It's now Friday! thank god and Bea's coming tonight! So we sorted last week that she's gonna stay Saturday night as well because of fifth harmony, little mix and Cher being here.

I'm still not talking to my mom and I think it's starting to upset her but you know what I don't care, she upset me when she put work first so I honestly couldn't care less right now.

I was currently sitting in my last lesson Maths and there's only 5 minutes of class left, I finished up one more problem and started to pack up, just as I was done the bell rang, luckily I didn't have any games or anything tonight so I basically ran out of school.

I was feeling lazy today so I decided to get the bus, I got on and sat down near the back by the window, put my headphones in and cranked up my music, I put on Iggy Azalea's The New Classic album and looked out the window waiting for it to get to the end of my street.

**

I got off, thanked the driver and walked up to Bea's, I knocked on her door and went in when it was opened by Bea. Just then my phone rang, I looked at the screen to see it was Jessy our boss ringing, I pressed answer and put it on speaker "hello?" I asked

J: "hey Leah I'm guessing you're with Bea"

L: "Yep, how come you called?"

J: "well I called to say that you girls can have the night off tonight, i'll still pay you and everything for the hours but you don't have to work"

L: "what's going on? you'd never usually do this, nobody would"

J: "well if you must know I've got a date and it was all last minute but I'm gonna close the café tonight for it so yeah, but because it's last minute that's why I'm paying you"

L: "ooooooo ok thank you Jessy enjoy your date" she chuckled, I hung up the phone and put it back in my pocket

I looked at Bea she picked up her overnight bag before saying bye and we walked out the door and up to mine, we walked in through my door, took our shoes off, picked them up and ran upstairs "you pick a movie i'll grab the snacks" she nodded and ran up the stairs, I walked into the kitchen and saw Ray in there with mom making what looks like Rice Krispie cakes.

I walked in and over to the fridge grabbing 2 bottles of diet coke, I then walked past my mom, not even glancing at her and into the pantry, I picked 2 bags of salt n vinegar chips and walked back into the kitchen, I walked over to Ray and dipped my finger in the bowl of chocolate "hey!" Ray said turning around I wiped it on her nose causing her to giggle and try to wipe it off.

I got some more and put one bit on her cheek then on the other one and then her chin before kissing her head "see ya later kiddo" "bye" my mom was watching the whole thing, I looked at her directly in the eyes before turning around grabbing the snacks and walking upstairs "Leah please?!" I simply ignored her and ran up the stairs and into my room.

I walked in and chucked a bag of chips at Bea then passed her the coke, she thanked me and I looked at my TV to see what movie she had chosen, The Game Plan, this is one of my favs, I took a picture of the title and went to twitter

@ItsLPL: One of my favs! Love the game plan 💕 @madisonpettis http://twitter.com/474311279004647425/photo/1

I pressed tweet and locked my phone putting it on silent and watching the movie.

**

It was about half way through the movie when my phone lit up, I picked it up and saw it was a twitter notification, I opened it and saw that Madison had replied

@MadisonPettis: haha hilarious you little 💩 💕 @ItsLPL

I favourited it, retweeted it and locked my phone.

**

I woke up the next morning and realised that not only was it Saturday but we're meeting little mix, fifth harmony and Cher Lloyd today and holy shit it's my birthday tomorrow!!

I shook Bea awake and went into my bathroom and had a shower while Bea went into the bathroom and had one, once I got out I picked out my outfit, I picked a flowery top with light blue wash out jeggings, I added a few necklaces and bracelets. I got out my purple converse to match my top and put them by my door.

I walked over to my mirror and did my hair and make up, I put my hair up in a slightly messy yet wavy bun and kept my make up quite natural with a little bit of a smoky eye. By the time I was ready so was Bea. I smiled at her, picked up my shoes and walked downstairs putting mine and Bea's shoes at the bottom of the stairs.

I checked the time 10.45am I walked into the kitchen, Bea following behind, I got 2 bowls out of one of the cupboards and placed them on the table along with spoons and milk. I then walked into the pantry and pulled out lucky charms, I poured some in my bowl then Bea did the same, I added milk as did Bea and then we started eating.