Beaten

Areum's POV

(Recap)

Then I ended the call.

I turned around to see...

(Now)

... the 3 girls from earlier, one of them with a bat.

What did I tell you about staying away from Jimin Oppa! The girl yelled.

Uh oh, no one to save you now little Areum's all on her own. The girl said in a mock-baby tone.

I texted the boys and Jimin saying, get to my locker quick, I'm being attacked. Hurry! Then I screamed at the top of my lungs before being hit over the head with a bat. I went out like a light, I felt a warm liquid gushing from my head, I felt the bat meeting with my skin multiple times, the cold metal leaving cuts, bruises, and red marks. I couldn't hold back the tears,I cried like I was a fountain.

I used all the energy I had left to scream/cry, Oppas help, please! before I could barely breathe. I heard fast footsteps, I knew I had been saved.

You jerks! I heard Suga yell at the girls.

I saw Jimin, Jungkook, and Namjoon were most likely slapping and punching the girls for what they did to me.

Areum, hang in there Jin said, Suga and J-Hope were both holding one of my hands while Tae was holding my head.

I'll try, for you guys, I said. Trying not to close my eyes, because I knew there was a possibility I may never open them again if I did. When Namjoon, Jimin, and Jungkook were done they ran to me.

Areum-ah! Jungkook cried as he ran to me.

Namjoon, go get about 20 bandages and Jimin, you get gauzes and paper towels. Jin said seeing the cuts that were bleeding so much that I had a pool of blood next to my head, and small puddles of blood near the other cuts.

About 10 minutes later, Jimin and Namjoon returned and Jin got to work on treating my wounds.

Thank you guys. I said weakly, Jin smiled and replied saying, Anything to keep you safe and healthy, Areum-ah.

Areum-ah, I know it's not the best time but I'm sorry for how I treated you. Jimin said while looking at his light blue converse (;D)

The other boys smiled and glared at him at the same time when Jungkook said, Yeah Jimin, we have to have a little... talk about that."

Jimin, run while you still can. I said while half laughing and half crying. He obeyed like a little puppy dog and ran...