Bullies and Protection?

Dedicated to my best friend.

When I arrived at school, I went to the front desk to ask where my locker was and where my classroom was. Once I got all the information I needed I set out for my locker. When I got there, I set it up so it was cute and organized. Then I got ready to go to class.

Once i got into class, a boy came running in saying, "Miss.M I am so sorry that I was late, well I.....I well my car broke down and my appa need to fix it." When he sat next to me, he threw his notebook down on my desk, said, take my notes, and then he fell asleep. But I ended up not doing any of it I guess this is the great way to start out a new life.

After class I walked out over to my locker when I got surrounded by 3 girls. Hello? I asked, the main girl walked up to me and smacked me. Ow, I yelped. Then she coldly said, stay away from Jimin Oppa! She kept on kicking me, punching me, and slapping me. Until someone grabbed her from behind, it was the boy from earlier and who I guessed were his friends.

Then once his friends came I saw who they were and they were Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook, when I was younger I was best friends with these boys and I know that none of then are truly like this!  They were all the nicest boys in the class too back in elementary school.

Jimin looked straight at the girl and said, Get away from her! She and her gang ran away. Once they were gone he said, you're welcome.

Now where are my notes. He said and I tossed him the notebook then slapped him across the face while crying. There! YOU ARE THE REASON I'M GETTING BULLIED! I screamed at him and ran to the roof to get some air. I cried for an hour, then the lunch bell rang.

I walked to lunch and sat down at an empty table. Then Jimin came over with his group and said, I'll give you one last chance to copy your notes into here. He said, while throwing me his notebook. Then he left, his friends sat down though.

Sorry about him said Jin, ever since our friend Park Areum left and became an idol he hasn't been the same.

A/N- Once again sorry for such a short update.