Birthmarks & Best Friends

I then realized the affect I had on him, I knew they had to know it was actually me, I have to tell them somehow. Then I realized that at least one of them would recognize my star shaped birthmark on my right wrist.

You guys can't tell anyone about what I'm about to show you, not even Jimin, I said in a serious tone.

Then I had them follow me to the roof, I showed them the birthmark.

Areum?! Taehyung said while hugging me, then Jungkook joined in the hug.

Why are you here and why are you disguised as a nerd, Suga asked.

Didn't you guys see on the news? I was kidnapped and my best friend saved me, she was killed in the process of saving me though. I said while crying really hard.

Aw, Areum I'm so sorry, Namjoon said.

It's ok, I sighed wiping away my tears. I missed you guys so much! I said as I cried harder into Namjoon's shoulder.

Shhhhh it's ok Areum, he whispered into my ear.

I didn't know I had that much of an impact on Jimin , I'm sorry. I said, I was trying my best to stop crying completely.

It's OK, you didn't know. Jin said and rubbed circles on my back, like he always did when I was crying as a kid.

You guys don't know how much I missed you. I said, finally able to stop crying.

And you don't know how much we missed you, Jungkook said while smiling at me.

Guys, can we exchange phone numbers and keep in touch? So if I have to leave this school I can still talk to you. I asked, I really wished I had done this before I debuted.

OF COURSE, Why wouldn't we! Rap Mon asked in a serious tone. (You call him that cause he used to make raps with you as kids)

We exchanged our numbers, then we realized we had been gone for 10 minutes and it would have been suspicious if we didn't get back to lunch soon so we walked back to lunch. I still couldn't believe that these were my best friends from elementary school. I couldn't wait to have talks with them, and be friends like we used to be. Then the bell rang, I absolutely hated it when a school bell except for the lunch bell and dismissal bell.

Bye guys, wish me luck with Jimin! I said as I waved goodbye.

Good luck! Jungkook and Tae yelled.

When I reached my seat, I felt all the girls glaring at me. Jimin as always was asleep on his desk, to be honest he looked... Peaceful? I remembered when he fell asleep on my dog in 2nd grade, I laughed for about 0.2 seconds and then went back to taking my notes. Then I came up with an evil idea, I took Jimin's notebook out of my bag and started my plan. I just happened to have some spare pictures of me as a kid, and goofing around. I taped them to his notebook, he would think I did his notes until he saw the pictures. He would be so mad at me.

... And read page 42 for homework. Our teacher said.

I wrote a sticky note that said, "Read Pg.42 4 HW." And put it on his desk.

Class Dismissed! The teacher said as the bell rang and Jimin darted up.

Jimin, someone did something to your notebook while I wasn't looking, sorry. I said and walked out.

He was obviously surprised that I was 'nice' to him, then again he was one of my best friends... Or at least he used to be. I turned to see him look at the pictures and the letter, he met eyes with me while making a weak smile, I smiled, and started to walk to my locker. Then about 5 minutes later, he still didn't come out of the classroom. The teacher and the other students had already left. I walked back in to see him crying, I walked over to him and hugged him. He looked at me with puffy eyes, and tears still not dry on his face.

Jimin, I can see you know and miss her. If you ever want to talk to me about her, here is my number. I said in a sweet tone.

Thank you Areum-ah, here is mine, Jimin said while sniffling still.

Then we exchanged numbers, hugged, and left for our lockers. When I reached my locker I made a group chat called Best Friends- Bangtan(Jimin isn't in it). It was what i called them because we always dreamed of being a K-Pop group called Bangtan (Bulletproof) After I left to become a K-Pop idol that dream crashed. I sent the first text saying, Hey guys. This is Areum.

Then I got a text from Hobi saying, So why use our crashed dream of a K-Pop group as the name?

Dang, HARSH! I texted back.

LOL, but J-Hope is on the right track, Tae texted.

Guys, I'm leaving my solo K-Pop idol job to be in a K-Pop group with you, and I wanted it to be called Bangtan if you guys want to be a part of it, I texted.

I then got 6 text messages, each from one boy in the group chat saying, WHAT, OFC(of course)!

YAY, I'll let Big Hit know that you agreed! I texted back.

I called Bang PD-nim and said, "Bang PD-nim, they agreed!"

That's amazing! I heard him say through the phone, You will stay inactive until Jimin joins and has time to train. Then you will debut with the boys on No More dream, which you wrote. By then you must tell Jimin-ah, when you showed me that video of him... Well you know what I mean, he is perfect for the position.

Yes Bang PD-nim. I said through the phone, and ended the call.

Then I turned around to see...