seven

part 2 of seven.

when i go back and edit my chapter format i'll probably just add the last chapter together with this one. and change the cast pictures, cause yk. fresh is the best or whatever they say.

love y'all. long road to finishing this book cause lord knows i can't stick with one thing to save my life.

S 4 STOKELEY

jahseh was distraught. he absolutely did not believe what i was saying and stormed into the house throwing the door open again. the force was so powerful the doorknob punctured the wall and stayed put. paint chips and dust disappearing towards the ground.

stokeley followed inside shortly after shutting the door behind him to avoid anyone thinking they were suspicious.

"jahseh?" stokeley questioned loud.

stokeley sped up the steps after hearing something heavy collide with the floor upstairs. stokeley yelled jahseh's name frantically, looking for a response.

once he reached the second floor he followed the noise being made at the end of the hall. jahseh was freaking the fuck out. opening ever door insight, looking for something.

i stepped behind him and placed a hand on his shoulder trying to get him to stop. he yanked away from me and turned around, a look of anger and desperation in his eyes.

i moved closer and enveloped him in my arms.

his breathing was ragged and he felt hot to the touch. i rocked him from side to side for a moment so he could calm down and come back to his senses. i couldn't tell how much time went by before he finally looked up at me.

eyes wet and red. jahseh hugged me back and placed his head in my chest.

"we're going to find her. everything is going to be fine, jah. i promise. just work with me." i whispered and i felt him nod against me. i pulled back and so did he. we stared at each other quietly for a moment. i couldn't quite explain how i was feeling right now, it felt like my heart was beating in my stomach. my throat was dry and my legs didn't feel stable anymore.

jahseh exhaled deeply and began to walk passed me before i stopped him. i didn't know what to do in this moment. why i didn't let him keep walking out that door. but it felt right.

"sorry, i do-," before i could finish my sentence jahseh grabbed my both sides of my face gently running his left thumb over my bottom lip and closing the space between us.

i couldn't really explain the noise jahseh made when our lips connected. i just know i wanted to hear it again, and again, until i couldn't possibly take it anymore. my hands found their way to curve of his back, under his shirt. it was warm and made me pull him closer to me.

i licked over his bottom lip and he opened without hesitation. his mouth was warm and inviting and tasted like cigarettes and fruit. so many questions were running through my mind right now, i couldn't even think about why his taste was so addicting. but i wanted more of it. it was completely and utterly amazing. it was jahseh.

right here. right in front of me. lips attached to mine, making me see stars.

i was going to explode from the lack of oxygen at this point. so i pulled back and immediately sighed feeling cold again.

"let's get out of here, stoke. we need  as much time as possible. and i know exactly where we're going next." jahseh spoke, his arms still latched tightly around my neck. i nodded still speechless from experiencing one of the most amazing kisses i've ever had.

"lead the way." i said letting go of his waist and followed jahseh out of the house closing the door behind us.

we walked silently next to each other, our hands in our pockets. shoes tapping up the sidewalk. i threw my arm around his shoulder as we crossed the quiet streets. i looked down at him once more and was met with his blinding smile.

i was starting to believe my own words at this point. everything was going to be fine. we were going to find angel— unharmed or all hell will break loose. simple as that.

i'm kind of proud of this chapter uwu. </3 x,x. another update coming soon. i'm exploding with creative potential right now. kayana 💞.