five.

N 4 NARRATIVE

 jahseh followed behind stokeley, wondering what it was he wanted to talk about. even though they were living together, jahseh and stokeley still weren't the best of friends. more like acquaintances who wanted to blossom into something more. stokeley  stepped out of his work clothes sore from the constant boxes he was loading then pulling every which way for someone to come and stock the shelves with them. he felt in desperate need of a shower but was more intrigued on the story behind makel and jahseh. jahseh stood awkwardly at the door and adverted his eyes as stokeley began to undress himself. 

"you're welcome to sit on my bed, i don't mind." stokeley took notice as jahseh stood looking uncomfortable. jahseh nodded and sat on the very edge waiting for him to speak first as a million thoughts ran through his mind.

"remember that kid you fought not too long ago?" stokeley asked. he didn't know how to approach jahseh about the situation, he wanted to be cautious to insure that jahseh wouldn't go buck wild looking for him and land himself in a pool of trouble. jahseh nodded clearly irritated at the upbringing. 

"yeah, why? that's a thing of the past." jahseh thought back to makel, he hated being reminded of him and everything he pressured jahseh into. he didn't want to think about him anymore, a wave of emotions flooded jahseh and his lips formed a straight line. stokeley watched jahseh for a minute then continued on. 

"well he's looking for you, he dosen't know where you are but i can tell he's hard headed and isn't going to stop until he does. just watch out, that's all i'm saying. i don't want anything to happen to you." stokeley referred to jahseh and his current job. it wasn't long before jahseh was going to disappear during the night and not return until morning. jahseh wasn't worried, he knew makel and he also knew that he wouldn't show his face to jahseh again. jahseh was only worried about the people makel had on his side, having owned no artillery jahseh didn't have any protection besides his two fists. 

on the other hand jahseh was thankfull for stokeley and his obvious care for him. it brought a smile to his face just thinking about it. jahseh's phone buzzed with a text letting him know where he needed to be in just a moment of time. 

"i appreciate the heads up, stoke. thank you." jahseh stood up off of stokeley's bed and headed for the door. stokeley smiled to himself, even with everything going on he still found a connection with jahseh. stokeley didn't associate himself with people who were involved in a lot of drama. he knew jahseh was different, he was beautiful soul who needed a bit of guidance and support. stokeley's thoughts were interrupted when his door was thrown back open and he was engulfed into a tight hug by jahseh. stokeley lost his balance and stumbled back falling onto the floor, jahseh didn't budge. he held his grip tight around stokeley's neck and stokeley returned it just as tight.

without a word jahseh got up and offered a hand to stokeley helping him and disappearing back out the door into the night to handle his business. jahseh was welcomed with a cold breeze outside, he needed to make time to meet with jose with an offer he was hoping not to refuse. jahseh made a note to stop by later on that night and stepped down the steps swiftly ready to get the night over with and return back with his money.  

stokeley stayed back at home with angel and listened to her rant and rave about how the lady had done her eyebrows wrong, at first it wasn't noticeable but after angel took a wet wipe to her left eye and swiped it. stokeley hummed biting his lip in order to keep from erupting with laughter, her eyebrow looked like it had a fat deformed cat scratch on it. angel was red in the face touching the damaged spot. she finally calmed down ignoring the obnoxious laughter from stokeley everytime he looked her way. 

meanwhile, jahseh's stop by to jose's place was a rude awakening for him.  

-

alright, i got that part out of the way (: the next chapter is filled with more... everything. i just needed this to build the background to keep the story from wandering straight into something crazy. well anyway, love yewww.