Chapter 22

Naya's POV

Graduation. The day I can finally leave this hell hole. It's tomorrow, and I'm kinda nervous. I know I passed the year, and I have good grades. But this means college. Which means leaving Ricky and my Mom. But most important leaving the love of my life. Demi. I can't leave her all alone, the college I applied for is in Nevada. I've been excepted, and I've known this for months. But I still haven't told Demi. My mom knows, and everyone in my family, even Demi's family knows. I made them promise not to tell her until I'm ready. Which isn't anytime soon, but I'm working on it.

"Baby!" Demi calls from upstairs, I push my thoughts away and run up to her room.

"Hey, what happe-" I stopped mid sentence at what I saw in front of me. There she was Demi Lovato, with matching red lace bra, and underwear. "Holy, shit." I breathed out.

"I could say the same, but you are still wearing those clothes..." She trailed off, walking over to me. She started unbuttoning my shirt, but I stopped her.

"Dem, we can't we have to be at your parents house in like 10 minutes." Although I really wanted to have sex, I couldn't. Not with this guilt of not telling her about my college acceptance.

"I know, but baby.." She stood up on her tippy toes. " I really need you." She whispered, kissing my ear down my neck.

"Dems." I moaned, and bit my lip. "We can't." She pulled back, and pouted.

"Fine." She huffed. "Your no fun." She stuck her tongue out at me. I crossed my eyes, and puffed out my cheeks.

Demi drove to her parents house, trying to get a conversation out of me. But just gave up after I stopped answering. Once we got to the door, she turned to me worried.

"Babe, are you alright. You've been quiet all day." I let out a shaky sigh.

"No, Demi I'm not. I really have to tel-"

"DEMI!!!" We both turned and looked at Maddie standing there smiling at us. She jumped into Demi's arms, and I squeezed past her. I reached the kitchen, and Dianna was cooking.

Demi's POV

I followed Naya to the kitchen, but stopped as soon as I heard my Mom talk.

"Hey, Naya." I heard my Mother say. "You haven't told her, have you?" Tell who what?!

"I don't know how."

"She needs to know." Needs to know what?! And who's she!?! Is it me??

"I don't even think I'm going anyway. I can't be away from Ricky that long."

"Well, make sure she knows."

"I will." I waited a couple of seconds and jumped into the kitchen smiling.

"Hey Mommy!" I cheered, and kissed her cheek. She smiled back, and continued cooking. I'm really worried right now, Naya had to tell me something, but we got interrupted. Ugh what the fuck is going on?! I see Naya playing with her fingers, she nervous. Why is she nervous? I walk over to her and place hands on hers.

"Hey, you okay?" I whisper, she looks up and smiles. That same cute smile, I fell in love with.

"Yea, just a little... Tired." She lying. I nod, and lean in for a kiss. She smiles into the kiss, and it causes me to giggle.

"Hey, not in my kitchen ladies!!" My Mom shoos us out. "Dinner will be ready soon." I take Naya up to my room. 

"Naya, what's the matter baby?" I ask closing the door. She was sitting on my bed with her face in her hands.

"I-I..." Was all I heard, she was crying.

"Okay babe, now your scaring me. Why are you crying?" I knelt in front of her removing her hands. 

"I have to tell you something." She wipes away some tears. "I've known this for awhile, but I've been debating if I wanted to go or not."

"What is it?"

"I got accepted into a college."

"Oh my god, babe that's amazing! I'm so proud of you!" I cheered smiling widely. "Why aren't you happy?" I asked, holding her hands. A couple of tears fells from her eyes.

"Because the college is in Nevada." Then she starts sobbing, I grab her and hold her. I kiss the top of her head, and I let a few tears fall.

"How, um... Long of you known?"

"For a couple of months. I've been debating. I don't know if I want to go." She explains sitting up.

"What?! No Naya you have to go, you've always wanted to go to college."

"I know, but what about Ricky. I won't be able to come visit him all the time. My Mom she won't be able to watch him all the time..." She pauses, and more tears fall. "Then there's you... Demi I love you and I don't want to leave."

"We can make it work Nay."

"Demi you and I both know those long distance relationships are full of shit. I'd rather stay here with you, and Ricky and my Mom." I wipe some tears from her face, and kiss her lips.

"We'll talk later, let's go downstairs and enjoy now." She nods and takes my hand, while we walk down the stairs.

Heyyyy, my beauties!! Welp this is it, now the wait, ha ha ha.

What do you think Naya is going to choose?

What about Ricky how do you think he will feel?

Will Demi and Naya break up, or try to long distance?

Guess we'll have to wait for the sequel. Love you gorgeouses!!

~Essence