Chapter 7

Demi's POV

"She does, doesn't she?" I look down not wanting to look her in the eyes. "Dems?" I finally get the courage to look up. "I don't care. I mean I am upset that you didn't tell me. But I can see she makes you happy. You talk about her non stop." Maddie admits.

"Great! Let's go!" I grab her hand and drag her into the living room. "Naya?" Naya looks up from Ricky. "This is my little sister Maddie. Maddie this is Naya." I point out, and Maddie hugs her.

"It's so great to finally meet you!" She beams.

"Same to you." Naya says pulling away with a giggle.

"Hey what about me!?!" Ricky yells pulling on my pant leg.

"Oh right! Sorry bud!" I pick him up, and turn so he can see Maddie. "This is Naya's handsome son Ricky." I tickle his stomach, making him goggle. "Ricky, this is my little sister Maddie!" They shake hands, and giggle.

"Wow he looks just like you!" She tells Naya. Naya smiles and blushes.

"Thank you!" She giggles, kissing his forehead.

"Demi, can we get ice cream now!?!?!" Ricky whines wiggling in my grip.

"Yea, c'mon everybody let's go!"

~

"Babe, you really didn't have to get me anything!" Naya says as I hand over some ice cream.

"I didn't get you anything. That's my ice cream." I smile and she sticks out her tongue. We didn't go to Friendly's, so we went to Rita's instead. Maddie, and Ricky are in the back seat stuffing their faces and talking. As I stop at a red light, I catch a quick glance at Naya.

"You can have some if you want." I chuckle. She sticks her finger in the whipped cream, and slowly places it in her mouth. Then looks at me and winks, wiping some of the cream from her lips. I quickly turn in my seat, and wait for the light to turn green. She leans over, and kisses my cheek.

"What's the matter Demi?" She whispers in my ear, leaning back in her seat biting her lip.

"Uh... Um... Uh, n-nothing is w-wrong." I stutter trying to concentrate on driving. She places her hand on my thigh, slipping it up occasionally. She starts to rub my leg with her thumb, and I try to hold in my moans by biting my lip. I don't know what it is, but this girl has me wrapped around her finger.

"Hey Mads, can you take Ricky inside and watch him for a little. Naya and I are going to go to the store really fast." I ask, looking at Naya smirking.

"Mommy, I want to go with you!" Ricky whines.

"Mommy's coming right back, how about I buy you some candy?" Ricky smiles wildly and nods. Maddie unbuckles him, and he leans over to Naya.

"Kissy?" He asks puckering his lips, Naya giggles and pecks his lips. He turns to me and sticks out his tongue. Naya watch's them walk into the house.

"Demi why are we going-" I cut her off attaching my lips to hers.

"Don't ever tease me like that again." I pant pecking her lips again.

"What are you talking about?" She asks trying to be innocent.

"Let's just go back inside before, I attack you here." I admit opening my door, but she grabs my arm.

"As much as I wouldn't mind that. I promised my baby candy." She raises and eyebrow.

"I have a bunch of candy in the house. Just get some from there." I admit getting out of the car. We get inside, and I go to the kitchen to eat my ice cream. I get out some candy before Naya gets here.

"Where's my candy Mommy?" Ricky asks, jumping up and down.

"Calm down baby before you get sick again." He stops jumping, and reaches his arms out for her to pick him up. She walks into the kitchen, and sits him on the counter in front of me.

"Demi!" He squeals in excitement. Maddie soon comes in smiling at me.

"What?" I whisper to her, when she's close enough.

"Oh nothing... Just wondering how the store went?" She asks looking at the table smirking. "I know you didn't go, you never even left the driveway." She states looking at me. I instantly turn red and look at my ice cream. "See I knew it!!" She nudges my shoulder, and giggles.

"Stop it Maddie!" I whine trying to hide my face.

~

"It was really nice meeting you Naya." Maddie says hugging her.

"It was nice meeting you too. Hopefully we'll see each other again." She smiles.

"No Maddie don't go!!!" Ricky whines. She's only spent 3 hours with us and he instantly became attached.

"I'll see you soon Ricky, don't worry." She smiles and ruffles his hair. He nods and gives her a hug.

"See ya' later sis!" I kiss her cheek and before she pulls away she whispers in my ear.

"Don't hurt her. She seems really nice, and I like her a lot. I'm sure Mom and Dad would love to meet her." She kisses my cheek and leaves.

"So, that went well!" Naya beams wrapping her arms around my waist. I lean my forehead on hers, and smile contently.

"Yea it did. She said she really likes you." I say taking in the moment. Naya smiles too, and leans in pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Hey I said no kisses!!" Ricky yells, pushing me away.

"Ricky?!" Naya says looking down at him. "That's not nice." Ricky huffs and runs down the hallway. Naya starts to go after him but I stop her.

"May I?" She looks down the hall then back to me.

"Demi I really don't-"

"It'll be okay. Just let me go talk to him." She runs her fingers through her hair and huffs.

"Fine, just call me if anything." I kiss her cheek.

"I will I promise." She sadly smiles and I walk down the hall.

Hey my beauties!! Update yay!! I'm excited I liked this chapter, how about you? What do you think about Ricky? What's going on with him? How about Maddie's comment to Demi? Will Demi let her parents meet Naya? Should they even know about Naya? Let me know. Love you all gorgeouses!!!

~Essence