Chapter 16

Naya's POV

I could feel Demi lightly tracing her fingers over my underwear. I closed my eyes, biting my lip.

"D-demi, we can't." I continue. "Ricky is upstairs." I remind her, but she doesn't stop. I'm enjoying it too much to stop her. She starts sucking on my neck, trying to leave a mark. "Dems, I'm serious." I say trying to stand my ground, and sound convincing. She slips her fingers inside my underwear, inside of me. I bite my lip, trying to keep quiet. She pumps her fingers faster, and I arch my back. "Baby!" I moan, but right after cover my face with a pillow. "Fuck, ugh!" I let my moans muffle in the pillows. I can feel myself, getting closer. "Demi, I'm close." I whisper. She pumps even faster, and I arch my back, throwing my head back on the couch. I release all on my juices on her fingers, and she slowly slips them out. She pecks my lips, and smirks.

"Mommy?" Ricky calls, and it sounds like he's been crying.

"I'll get it babe." She winks, she gets up, and sucks on her fingers. "Mmmm." She moans pulling them out. Holy. Shit!!

Demi's POV

I quickly go to the bathroom, and wash my hands. Then make my way to Ricky's room.

"Ricky, baby?" I ask pushing the door open. He looks up from the bed scared. "What's the matter?" I ask walking over to bed, sitting next to him.

"I-I had a b-bad d-dream." He sobs, I pull him on my lap.

"What was it about?" I ask rocking back and forth.

"My Mommy, and some man..." He cries, holding me tightly. "T-they were fighting, and he-he..." He began to cry harder, holding on foe dear life.

"It's okay, it's okay. I'm here now, your okay."

"He hit her." He spilled, I froze but continued rocking back and forth. I could feel tears build up in my eyes. It could be just a dream, but some dreams are true things that actually happened. And I could never picture someone ever hitting Naya. I came out of my trance, and saw that Ricky had fallen back to sleep. I gently placed him back in bed, getting up quietly. I made my way back downstairs.

"What happened babe?" Naya asked, bending over to put a movie in. She turned around smiling, but it soon turned into concern. "Have you been crying?" She asked, walking up to me, wiping away some tears.

"Has anyone ever hit you?" I blurt out.

Dun, dun, duuuuuun. Cliffhanger. Idk I've been bored, I promise this won't lead to drama. Just needed some plot twists in this. Hope you like it, I love you all, my beauties!!

~Essence