Gifts and afternoon delight

Riley's P.O.V

I had been at Denny's house with him and his family for a couple of days, the time with them has been amazing. Denny and I seemed closed than before, I think that is cause we finally opened up to each other. I was still a little shocked with Denny wanting to start dating when we got back to college, I was excited for it as well. I was currently laying on Denny's bed reading a book. Jean and April were away shopping for Christmas presents while Denny way meeting with one of his oldest and best friends that still stayed in town. Denny invited me along with him but I decided to stay here, enjoy some down time. I had not heard from my parents which is nothing surprising to me. I had spoken to Chloe and her family which I always enjoyed. They were making the most of the time they had left with Chloe's gran.

I was getting right into the book, coming close to the end but soon got distracted

"Hey baby did you miss you?" I heard Denny say in a sing-song kind of voice

I giggled, looking up at him

"Nope! Was glad to get peace from you for a couple of hours." I giggled

"Hey! You are so mean. Well you won't want your present I got for you then will you?" he said smirking

"Present for me?" I asked, Denny nodding "Oh what present?" I said excited

"Not getting it until you tell me you missed me." he said smugly

"How is that fair?" I pouted "Fine, fine I missed you." I said folding my arms across my chest, huffing like a child, Denny laughing loudly at me.

He kicked his shoes off, climbing up the bed, towering over the top of me, smiling sweetly down on me

"Kiss first." He smiled, keeping one hand behind his back

I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck, reaching up and kissing him softly...Denny responding in the same way. We pulled apart after a few moments, Denny rolling of me, laying down next to me, handing me a small box that was wrapped in a pretty red bow around it...aww how sweet, he doesn't seem the type for they things. I smiled, thanking him, taking the box from him, unwrapping it carefully. I lifted the lid off to find the most beautiful silver charm bracelet in the box. It already had some charms on it...a love heart, the Eiffel tower, a rose and a couple of Christmas charms too. It was beautiful.

"Do you like it?" he asked

I looked up at him, smiling and nodding my head

"It is beautiful. Thank you." I said reaching in kissing him

"I am glad." He smiled, taking it from the box, placing it on my wrist for me.

"Thank you." I repeated

He looked at me, smiling like an idiot. He reached his hand out, his thumb falling on my cheek, caressing it. I closed my eyes over, my breath hitching in my throat. Denny's lips fell over mine, a moan escaping my lips. I moved onto my knees, not breaking the kiss once, wrapping my fingers in his hair, pushing him onto his back, climbing on top of me. Denny's hands went directly to my ass, grabbing it in his hands, a groan falling from my lips. I rolled my hips into his, Denny's turn to moan. I felt him harden against me straight away, a smirk creeping onto my lips. I loved how I can get him excited quickly, it was a good confidence boost for me, tells me someone finds me attractive enough to turn them on that way. Denny's finger reached for the bottom of my top, pulling it off me, throwing it across the room. His rough fingertips trailed they're way down my back, my body shivering in respond. They landed on my bra straps, tugging at them. I sat up on his stomach, unclipping my bra, letting it fall from my body, Denny sat up, his lips trailing my upper body. I groaned loudly, my head falling back.