First day

Riley's P.O.V

I step out my car, looking around in amazement as I stand on Yale university grounds. I can't believe this was gonna be my home for the next three years at least. I honestly never thought I would get here but here I am, starting classes in a few days and starting the new chapter of my life...a chapter in which I can decide where it goes without having to think about everyone else and everything first for once in my life. 

"Hey gorgeous aint seen you around here before." I heard someone say in a thick American accent 

Though I never looked because I knew whoever it was they were not talking to me. How do I know this? Because I am dressed in baggy joggers and a hoodie...my hair is pulled up in a messy bun and I literally have no make-up on...I look worse than Mike Myers. 

"Are you always this rude?" I heard the same voice chuckle but it sounded closer. 

I turned around to be met with some sort of Greek God, well not quite...near enough though. He stood at least 4 inches taller than my 5'6 height, his eyes were as brown as chocolate, his skin beautiful tanned, his hair dark and thick, makes me wanna run my hands through it.

OH god I am sounding like a mad creep right now, I need to stop. 

And if all that was not enough to make me weak to my knees he smiled at me and his smile was whoa! Talk about a million dollar smile...actually it's that beautiful I am sure it is priceless. Seriously wtf has gotten into me? Since when do I go all mushy and blush profoundly over some guy?

Jeeze shut up already Riley. 

"Uh? Were you talking to me?" I said feeling my cheeks burn even more, I must look like a right idiot right now.

"Who else would I be talking too Gorgeous?" he asked smirking at me 

Is this guy drunk or something? 

"Uh? Are you drunk? Surely you are taking the piss out of me right now right?" I stuttered out like an idiot 

He chucked loudly before stepping a little closer to me...his scent now filling the air I was breathing and damn that man smells fine...smells good enough to eat...oh whoa! my head need to shut the heck up. 

"No I am not drunk and I was talking to you, no one else." he chuckled
"um...ok....hi." I said or should I say squeaked out.
"Your adorable." he laughed

with that I looked to the ground, knowing my entire face and neck were now properly bright red with my blushing. 

"Do you always blush like that?" he asked and I could tell he was smirking without even having to look at him.

Pull yourself together woman...you are 21 years old not 16. 

I took a few deep breaths, trying to pull myself together before looking up at him but as soon as I did I got lost in his chocolate brown eyes and felt myself going weak to my knees.